Shrub and Tree

pov : Viviana.

It's 9:00 and my alarm finally ring. I stayed in bed for a good 5 minutes before getting out of bed. I saw that I had 9 missed calls from Nichole and 42 unread messages. I groaned and decided to get some clothes and get ready for the day. I head to the bathroom to change. I threw on an oversized hoodie and jeans. I also did some light natural makeup before leaving the bathroom.

I look over at my phone again to see Nichole calling. I wait a bit just to annoy her before picking up. "WOMEN" Nichole practically screams in my ear. "You hang out with Tommy innit too much. Now why are you calling me?" I say going downstairs. "WELL............" Nichole says before hanging up. I swear to god I'm going to block that child. I walked down stairs and saw Tommyinnit making me coffee. Isn't that just the sweetest <3. "Morning Viv." Tommy says, yawing. "Mm..." I smile while grabbing my coffee. "T..hanks" I say while taking sips of my coffee. "Don't worry about it.." Tommy gets up. "Hey I'm going to stream. Text me if you need anything alright?" I nod getting up too. "Got it, I'll try to be quiet. Good luck on your stream" I say walking over to Tommy and hugging him. He hugs back smiling and eventually we let go and he walks up stairs.

I sigh and I walked up stairs grabbing my phone seeing Nichole was trying to call me again but I didn't pick up. I got to my room and decided to call Nichole back since she hung up before telling me what she wanted. Nichole immediately picked up. "SISTER! WOMEN! YOUR HIGHNESS!" Nichole screamed. Luckily my volume was down otherwise Tommys chat probably would have heard. "What do you want Nicholeee" I say turning on my pc and sitting in my chair. "Awwww...Can I not ask how my favorite sister is doing? And why is it everytime I call you you assume that I want something." Nichole said, sighing. "Nichole. I know you." Pulling up tommy's stream. "Whateverrrr-" Nichole said, hanging up. I groan knowing that Nichole probably will call me again later. I swear to god that child. Ughh.

Pov : Tommyinnit

"WELCOME BACK CHAT" I said, popping open a cola. "HOW ARE WE DOING CHAT!"

Good

Horrible

Could be better

..............

"ANYWAYS CHAT TODAY WE WILL BE PLAYING WITH BIG D AND THE SBI" Tommy said overly excited.

Pog

SBI + DREAMM YAYYY

Ew why dream

Lets gooooo

You just made my day tommy

.....

Time skip brought to you by heatwaves in the middle of june

I sipped the last of my soda and heard a yell "F–K" it sounded like it was coming from Vivi but I didn't overthink it too much assuming that the mic didn't put the sound up. "Tommy! Toms! TOMMY!" I heard Wilbur scream zoning me back in to the conversation. "Huh- what- oh! Yea wil?" you could hear techno chuckled hearing how confused the boy was. "TOMMY WHOS IN YOUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW? IS YOUR MOTHER THERE?" Wilbur said, screaming in panic. "Motherinnit and Fatherinnit are not home and don't worry 'bout it Wil" I tried to say convincingly. You glanced over at chat and saw chat practically freaking out."

WOMEN?

TOMMY WHOS IN YOUR HOUSE

That sounds like a woman yk..

VXXIXN?

OMG GUYS THAT SOUNDS LIKE VXXIXN?

HUH?

You could hear dream sighing and then your phone going off with notifications. "Sorry guys, give me a second." I picked up my phone and saw many texts from Vivi and Dream.

Shrub <3

Omg Tommy! I am so sorry!!

Vivi <3 don't worry about it

But I practically just ruined your brand

It's fine Vivi. And we've talked about this.

We can go public if you want.

Yea...I've been thinking...

What if we told your friends today?

Only if you're ready ofc!

Yea sure! How about when the stream ends?

Yea sure!

Alright I'll text you when <3

Kk. Love you

Love you too!

Big D

Tommy. Was that my sister?

Er....yes?

Pfft- alright.

...

Yk...she might be on the smp soon...

WHAT?!

Yea..

FSHDFJKDSHF

Pfft-

Tommys pov again

"Sorry folks I'm back motherinnit was blowing up my phone" Dream starts choking. "Mate you okay?" Phil asked like a concerned father. "Yea pfft- sorry." Dream said coughing. "I sense something going on..." Techno said with his monotone voice. "You and your 6th sense" Wilbur said sarcastically.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS"

I hear Dream wheezing like the tea kettle he is. "Okay, Tommy what's going on?" Wilbur asked. "Nothing...." I say holding my laugh. "Orphan.." techno whispered. "TECHNO NO." Phil yelled. I burst out laughing.

Time skip brought to you by Gream

"Okay folks! I'm ending the stream here bye! Take care!"

Bye
Goodbye tommy

Byebye

....

I end the stream and Viviana immediately bursts into my room. I hear her and start to fumble with my set up and muted my mic and turned off my camera. "Ah- Sh-t sorrryy" Viviana said jumping onto my bed. "Pfft- don't worry about it Viv-" I said, picking up my headset. "Viv i'm just going to end the call real quick alr?" grinning. She nods, smiling cutely. As soon as I put my headset on I hear screams and dream laughing. "TOMMY WHO WAS THAT?" Wilbur and Phil yelled screaming at me. "Eh- you heard that? I thought I muted my mic?" I said confused. I saw that I never muted but luckily my camera was turned off. "Wait. None of you are streaming correct?" you heard everyone saying yes. "Thank god." but that was covered up with Wilbur screaming "WHO WAS THAT" you turned to Viviana silently asking if she wanted to respond (tell them) and she nodded. She got up and grabbed her extra gaming chair in the corner of your room and sat down. "Elo! I'm Tommy's girlfriend." You quickly put the audio on speaker and you could hear everyone confused except dream who was laughing. "Dream why are you laughing this is shocking news! HE GOT A GIRLFRIEND BEFORE US!" Dream just wheezed and said "Th-that's my sister-" he said still wheezing. "WHAT?" Phil yelled. Everyone was shocked but most importantly Wilbur.

Author: NihachuIsQueen

NihachuIsQueen

BOOK Shrub and Tree

A/N

Okay this was my first fan fiction it wasn't suppose to be the best but I'd personally say its decent. Also I don't post on a regular basis I just post and write when I feel like it because I have school and state tests coming up. Anyways good bye guys! Hydrate and take care of your selves! - Skyler

Word count 1048