Shackled return

(Back at the Coliseum, Ermac punches Johnny Cage across the face twice. Johnny tries a kick, but Ermac grabs his leg and smashes his elbow onto Johnny's knee, dislocating it. Ermac lays him out with a palm strike, leaving him writhing in pain on the ground)

Shang Tsung: Ermac wins!

Raiden(to himself): Where are they?

(A flash of hellfire appears and Mileena walks out. The crowd stops and Shao Kahn stands up)

Mileena: Father, I have returned. Cease these attacks-

Shao Kahn: You dare?

Mileena: What?

(Shao Kahn starts taking steps down from his throne)

Shao Kahn: You are no longer welcome here, beast.

Mileena: F-father I-

Shao Kahn: I am not your father. You will not address me, creature.

(He turns to his guards)

Shao Kahn: Lock her up and resume the tournament!

Mileena: w-wait!-

(A few guards grab her and drag her to a stone pole in the coliseum. They chain her up with her arms outstretched. The guards also take off her mask to mockingly show her deformed mouth)

Johnny(whos hobled his way back to the group): What happened there?

Raiden: That is his daughter. I knew Kitana had lost his favor but I had no idea of Mileena.

(Subzero, disturbed by the display starts shaking his head and begins walking toward the emperor)

Raiden: Wait!

(Ermac, believing he was there for a fight, gets into a stance)

Shao Kahn: Begin!

(Ermac charges a soul blast but is frozen by Subzero. He turns his attention to the emperor)

Subzero: Release your daughter, Shao Kahn. No matter the story behind this act, this is not what you do with family.

(Shao Kahn grunts. He then thrust his hand forward sending a invisible push at Subzero, sending him flying back)

Shao Kahn: Do not tell me how to operate my tournament. You're fortunate I'm in the mood for taking prisoners instead of executees.

(Kahn nods to his guards who then take Subzero and Chain him up like they did with Mileena)