chapter 1

Ray kept tossing and turning all night his memories haunting him. The fire. His ear. Connie. Norman. All his fault. I mean he knew it wasn't but he couldn't help feeling like it was.

He sits up, dripping in sweat. His alarm clock read 5:00. He gets up from his bed his head hanging down he goes to the bathroom and showers getting the stickiness of the sweat off of him but also hoping to wash away that feeling of guilt.

After his shower he got dressed and covered up his tattoo with foundation, then he brushed his hair. After that, he started practicing his fake smile.  He hated this fake persona he always put on. This Izuku Midoriya. 

After he thinks he's ready he heads downstairs and starts pouring himself a bowl of cereal.
(they are in u.a. dorms here)

Izuku's p.o.v.
I hear the others start to wake up I get up from the table and put my bowl in the sink. I head over to the couch and watch a video on my phone. It's Mina's turn to cook this week. So she starts making a giant omelet. " Hey." She says. I wave.

After we all eat we head to school.
It was an average day until I went to the bathroom and saw my hair was fading to black fast. I go back to class it's the last class of the day and everyone noticed my hair " whoa Deku-Kun your hair." I nod

 "yep."

 Alert! Alert! unknown visitor!" 

The class starts panicking. Aizawa-sensei leaves to go check out the situation. I look out the window and see demons coming out of a portal.

 I gasp and run out the door and straight to my dorm room and grab my bow and arrows. I race toward the demons. "Ahh, 81194 a high breed we have found you."

 "Time to eat, comrades." I grab an arrow. My hair falls out of the set hairstyle and it covers my eye. Helping me aim at the demon's eye.

 I pull back far as possible then I let go the string hits my cheek but I don't feel the pain nor do I care I shoot 3 more arrows at the remaining demons. 

Right in the eye, they all scream in agony. 

 I grin at three of the four retreats the leader looks at me and spats "We'll be back for you 81194." The portal closes and I fall relieved but scared that they'll come for me. I walk back to my dorm I feel the pro hero's eyes on me. But I'm too tired for their questions.