chapter 2

I walk down the hall knowing that as soon as I walk in everyone will start crowding me and asking me why did you leave and how did you know how to defeat those monsters. All I wanted was a little peace and quiet but of course, the universe hates me. As soon as I walk in the door everyone starts rushing at me and shouting questions left and right. 

Bakugo: Hey Deku, where'd you get that bow and arrow from? you looking down on me.

Uraraka: Deku-Kun are you okay? Why were you so tired?

Lida: That was dumb and irresponsible ( He's doing his arm thing)

Aizawa: Midoriya I need to see you in principal Nezu's office.

Ray: Yes sensei.

/

AT NEZU'S OFFICE

Nezu: Well Midoriya I want to know how you knew how to stop those monsters.

Aizawa: No I wanna know why you thought it was smart to leave the class and run into battle when I TOLD YOU not to. He pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs.

All might: yes please tell us young midoriya

Ray: I'm sorry I'm just not ready to share that yet but I will help you defeat the dem-monsters.

After the meeting, Aizawa and I walked back to the classroom.

aizawa: Midoriya please let me know when you're ready to tell us, okay.

Ray: Yes sir 

I only say it halfheartedly because I was tired.

We got back and Aizawa-Sensei told us all not to ask questions and not to crowd me. After that we resumed classes until BOOM! BOOM! CRASH! I look out the window and see the demons coming out of the portal. I gasp and rush to get my arrow. Then I start to pull back my arrow.

Demon 1: wait 81194 we have your friends 

Ray: no ya don't there in the class staring at me.

Demon: noo your family.

Ray: huh... OHHH SHIT hell naw man.

???: Rayyyy! help us!

I run toward the portal.

All Might: Wait young midoriya! 

Ray: bye guys

Then I jump in the demons grin widely their long rolls of teeth showing.

Now I'm back in my home world.