Chapter 11

WSG MFS AYYYYYYYYYYYYY

HOW YALL BEEN? LEMME KNOW MMKAY

"What?"

"Yep! its a great plan right?"

"WHAT? NO EMMA! YOU'RE ACTING JUST LIKE NORMAN AND HIS DEMENTED IDEALISTS!"

"...spell idealists."

Ray stared at her. What happened to Emma? As he stared he noticed something, her eyes they seemed...off. 

"Emma what the fuck...." Ray pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed in exasperation. He sat in one of the metal chairs in the room, the seat squeaking as his fat ass rested on it.

Emma sighed "Well I see you need some time to think." she held a disappointed look at Ray.

"Yeah I think so as well." Ray bit his cheek and left the room. 

"Well that went well." Asahi smirked.

Miki elbowed him "We just need to convince him stop being a Debby downer."

"A what?"

"I don't know I read a book." She shrugged. 

Megumi sighed "Can this meeting be over now?" 

"Uh yeah meeting adjourned." Emma muttered. She left the room going where Ray went. 

"Yo 20 bucks they're gonna make out." Megumi whispered.

"We don't fifty bucks, but sure." Asahi agreed.

|Ray| 

Ray sat in his temporary room contemplating running away and finding away back home (not his problem if he isn't there) when he heard a knock on his door.

"Go away Emma."  He heard feet shuffling away from his door, he flopped onto his bed when he heard another knock. 

"Emma, what part of go away do you not understand." 

"Um actually it's me Miki."

UMMM how long has it been? a year? yall im sorry. uhh this short as hell ngl i'll make a another chapter soon just like spam comments to give motivaton or sumthing lol

Edit: shitttttt 2 years??? mb yall