Chapter 5:

I was sitting on my bed writing a english essay when a paper ariplane flew into my window. I wasn't expecting it at all so I kinda screamed. I looked at it before picking it up and walking to my open window. I looked down, but I didn't see anyone. I opened the paper airplane and read it.

If this worked, you have to give me MAJOR props! But anyways, Louis, Eleanor, Liam, Danielle, Zayn, Margo, Harry, and this other girl, Anna, are all going to a movie tonight and they want us to come. I know you're probably thinking 'why the hell didn't he just text me?' but you have to admit, this is way cooler. So text me if you're in and if you're not then... then... you're a square! Haha :)

-Ni xo

I smiled to myself.

"What a cheese ball." I mumbled to myself. I walked back over to my bed and sat down, grabbing my phone.

Me: You are an idiot, but yes. I'll come xo

I put it to the side and started working on my essay again. 2 minutes later, my phone buzzed.

Nialler: I had nothing better to do. But i'm glad you'll come. I'll pick you up at 5:30 because you and I are going to dinner first.

I stared at my phone. Last night, I had changed Niall's contact name because it was too long and I just stared at the name written on the screen.

Me: Did someone hack your phone or are you asking me out?

I tried to continue working on my essay, but I was distracted. My phone buzzed again.

Nialler: It's not a date. I just wanted to hang out. SHEESH!

Nialler: Just kidding. Haha :) No I just thought we could hang out. If you want to consider it a date then I'm cool with that I guess.

I continued to stare. If I wanted it to be a date, it would be. Did I want that? And how come he was giving me the option? If he didn't want it to be a date he wouldn't be telling me it could be what I wanted...right? I shook my head and texted him back.

Me: Haha ok a date between friends then? Yeah I'm up for that.

I turned back to my essay, ready to focus when my phone buzzed again. I groaned and picked it up.

Nialler: PERFECT. I'll see you at 5:30 then.

Me: Uh huh. xo

I turned back to my computer and glanced at the time. 4:00. Great. I had an hour before I needed to get ready. I rolled my eyes and typed one word before my phone buzzed again.

"WILL YOU STOP!" I screamed at it. Of course, it did the opposite. It kept buzzing. I looked down at it and realized I was getting a call from Margo. I pressed the answer button and held it to my ear. "Hello?"

"Heyyy Chicky! So I heard like 5 seconds ago you're coming to this movie! Good. It's supposed to be really good." She said hurriedly through the phone.

"Yeah, awesome." I said, cradeling the phone between my shoulder and ear, starting to type again.

"Okay, well what are you up to?" She asked me. 

"Trying to write an english essay, but I keep getting interupted. I've only got an hour." I told her, checking the time again. 57 minutes now.

"What are you doing in an hour?" She asked me.

"Niall and I are going to dinner. Presumably, The Cafe, but I don't know." I told her. 

"Ooo! On a date?" She asked me sounding excited.