Chapter 11:

I can't breathe.

2 hours.

I'm shaking.

I'm scared.

I'm nervous.

I'm going to mess up.

I can't do this.

These are all the things I thought to myself as the final school bell rang on Friday. I took a deep breath as I walked to my locker to put away my books. I saw Louis and Danielle walking out of a class and they waved as I continued on. I got to my locker and tugged it open. I noticed a small pink piece of paper fly out and I crouched down to grab it. 

You are amazing. Everything will go great tonight. I'll see you soon. -Ni xx

I started breathing harder. This is too much pressure. I can't do this. I shoved my books in my locker, note included, and slammed my locker shut. I leaned up against it and burried my head in my hands.

"Hey there, Vy." I heard someone say. I jumped a little, but looked up to see Harry walking over. I waved at him before putting my hands on my knees again. He looked at me concerned. "Are you okay?" I shook my head. "Is it about the kiss?" He asked. I looked up at him, shocked he would know. He rolled his eyes. "Niall isn't that great about keeping his mouth shut sometimes." He told me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Everything will be fine." He told me as I leaned into his shoulder.

"How do you know?" I mumbled. He rubbed my arm with his hand and leaned his cheek against the top of my head.

"Because, Vy. Niall will love you no matter if you screw up a scene or not." He told me. I nodded, knowing it was true.

"But what if I'm not what he expects and it turns him away?" I asked quietly after a couple of moments. He chuckled at me.

"You're gonna be everything he expects, don't worry." Harry told me. I smiled up at him and noticed the hallway was pretty much deserted.

"Do you need to get home? I have to stick around. You know, last minute stuff." I told him. He nodded and unwrapped his arm from my shoulder. He smirked at me as he began walking away.

"You're gonna be amazing tonight. I promise." He told me with a wave. I waved back as he turned the corner. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair before walking off towards the auditorium. I walked in and realized I was early, seeing as no one else was there yet. I saw Wah and was about to turn around when she noticed me.

"Ah! Ivy, perfect timing, sweetheart. May I talk to you?" She asked. It was a retorical question because she just walked up to me and grabbed one of my hands in hers. "Have you kissed Niall?" She asked. I blushed and shook my head. "Good. Do you want to?" She asked. I blushed deeper and nodded again. "Does he want to?" She asked. I looked at the floor and nodded shyly. "Well, I'm glad things all worked out between you two. You may go, you aren't needed for another half an hour." She told me, dropping my hand and walking back towards the stage. I breathed a sigh of relief and walked out the door. I opened it to see Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Margo standing in the hall laughing. I debated whether or not to go up to them and just as I was about to walk away, Louis saw me.

"Vy! Hey, come over!" He said, motioning me over. I smiled shyly and walked over, Niall meeting me halfway and grabbing me into a hug.

"Hey, babe, how was your day?" He asked quietly, looking down at me. I smiled, but didn't meet his eyes.

"Good." I mumbled. He gave me a confused look as I stared at our hands which were now holding each others.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I shook my head, still not lifting his gaze. He was quiet for a moment and I heard the other three talking. "I see." He said after a minute, before pulling me into a tighter hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he kissed the top of my head. "I'm not gonna leave you for one kiss. You won't ruin anything. Okay?" He asked. I nodded against his chest. "I-I... want you to feel comfortable, Vy." He said. I nodded again and stared up at him. He smiled a small, cute smile and leaned down, kissing my nose.