Chapter 10:

"Boo." Niall said quietly, making me jump. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck. I leaned against his head and closed my eyes, a blissful smile appearing on my face as I held his hands. 

"Hi." I said. I felt him smile against my neck and then give it a peck before lifting his head up and turning me around in his arms.

"Hey." He said, a lazy smile appearing on his face. I smiled up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "TGIF." He told me. I chuckled at him and got on my tippy toes, kissing his cheek before dropping my hold on him and turning back to my locker.

"Agreed. I only have Chem left and last period free." I told him. "And, luckilly, we don't have to be at rehearsal today, so I get to go home." I said, singing the last part slightly, overjoyed that I could be home by 1:30. Niall sighed.

"You're so lucky. What are you doing tonight?" He asked me. I shrugged as I grabbed my Chem textbook.

"Nothing, as far as I'm aware. Parents are working and Lilly and Jared went to Atlanta for the weekend." I explained. He nodded and smiled.

"Good, then I'll pick you up at 5:30." He said, turning away. I looked at his back confused and spoke up before he could walk away further.

"Wait, what?" I asked. He turned around and smirked.

"I'll pick you up at 5:30. Wear something pretty." He told me with a wink as he backed away. I smiled as he turned around and shook my head. Crazy kid.

Chem didn't last long and we even got out early. This day just keeps getting better. I quickly ran to my locker and had finished packing my bag as the bell rang. I fought through the crowds of people towards the front entry way. When I finally made it out of the school, I took a deep breath and started off the school property. The walk home took a little over 20 minutes, getting me home around 1:50. I ambled around the house, grabbing water from the kitchen and drinking it as I watched my 4 year old neighbor across the street playing with chalk and gravel. I smiled and set my glass in the sink after finishing my water. I let out a deep sigh and looked at the clock. 2:00. 3 and a half hours before my date. I left my bag in the kitchen, walking up to my room and falling onto my back on my bed.

"What do I wear?" I asked my ceiling. It didn't respond, seeing as it was a ceiling and all. I sighed again and sat up, looking towards my bathroom. I cocked my head, contemplating whether or not to shower. I looked at the clock again and realized it was worth it. I stripped my clothes and got into the shower, taking my time. I took an extra long time to shave every hair off my legs and every speck of dirt away from my body. When I stepped out, my bathroom was steamy and warm. I dried off and wrapped myself in my robe, letting my hair air dry. I sat on the toilet lid and relaxed, breathing in the steam. I looked over at my counter top, noticing my mani + pedi kit. I stood up and grabbed it, settling onto the thick side of the bath tub. I opened it up and reached for the nail polishes Harry had given me. I grabbed the white fine tip nail polish and started working away at my feet. Once they were done, I moved onto my hands. I finished and gazed happily down at my polished nails. They turned out really well for an in home mani + pedi. 

By the time I was done with my nails. It was 3:15. I dried the rest of my damp hair with a blow dryer and curled it into small waves on the ends of my hair. When I was satisfied, I pulled out my make-up and started to work on my face. The next time I glanced at the clock, it was 4:00. I had an hour and a half to finish getting ready and all that was left to do was get dressed. I sat down on my bed after throwing on some underwear and a bra. I stared into my open closet and thought through the things I could wear. I had the dress I had gotten at Forever 21 with Margo and I had the dress I had gotten for my birthday. I ran into my walk in closet and grabbed the purple material, hanging it on my closet door. I examined it before deciding it was worth it to wear it. I then proceded to grab my new silver shoes and an old silver clutch. I lined it all up, setting my clutch on the door handle next to my dress and my shoes underneath it. I walked over to my dresser and looked at my jewlery, deciding on a thick bracelet, dangly earings, a small ring, and, of course, my Ni + Vy bracelet that I hardly ever took off. I checked the time and found that it was 4:30.