Chapter 5

Dylan POV

I go into my first class which is Advanced Language Arts with my teacher Mrs. Boone. I walk in to see a woman with dirty brown hair in casual clothing that looks like she's 27.

"Ah... class we have a new student... his name is Dylan Mora... Jamie, Nick, and Max have the same exact schedule as Dylan so would you mind showing him his classes and let him sit with you at lunch."

"J-J-J- Jamie?"

"Dylan?" Jamie says.

"Oh my gosh it's been 10 years!" I go up to her and hug her.

She seemed a little tense but then she wraps her arms around me and hugs.

"Hehehe... Well hello again... My parents would be dying too see you and your family."

"Not as much as my family.. they miss you!" I reply with a big smile. Man did I miss her...

Jamie POV

Wow my parents will freak out over Dylan... Yay...

TIME SKIP TO LUNCH TIME——————-

Jamie POV

Our whole gang Andrea, Heather, Max, Barbra, Abigail, Emmy, Justin, Mia, Daniel, Owen, and Gene. We also invited Dylan to our table because He'll be part of our group now.

We all sat down in our regular spots except Max and Barbra sitting next to me Dylan sat next to me.

"Everyone this is Dylan... He's new here and we were Kindergarten best friends."

He speaks up and says. "Actually we were boyfriend and girlfriend back then."

"Hahaha... yeah you're right."

"Oh remember that time we promised to marry each other?"

"You still remember that?... that was so long ago... even though I remember."

Heather asks "What happened when you said that?"

"Dylan do you want to tell Heather and everyone?"

"It would be my pleasure...."

Dylan POV

"It happened when their was a dust storm while we were all playing outside for recess... I led her towards the yellow tube in the playground to protect both of us from the mini dust storm... " 

FLASHBACK————-

"We are both going to get married when we are older... Okay Jamie?"

"Okay Dylan"

We cuddled until the dust storm ended inside the yellow tube.

FLASHBACK DONE

Jamie POV

"AWWWWWW" everyone said except Barbra.

"That's disgusting..." She replied after the story.

"I OFFICIALLY SHIP YOU GUYS" Abigail and Justin said at the same time.

"JINX" they both said afterwards.

They were the cutest couple too... They've been dating for three years.

Justin loves her with all his heart and he has for a long time.

"So Dylan how have you been all this time?"

"I'm good... I like Pewdiepie... YouTube in general and I sorta like this show called Attack on Titan."

"OH MY GOSH REALLY??????!!!!???" "I LOVE ANIME!!!!!!!!"

"That's awesome Jamie!"

"I ALSO LOVE PEWDIEPIE!!!!"

"I hope we'll become good friends Jamie" He says while blushing a little bit."

"Awwwww... Did Dylan already fall head over heels for Jamie?"

"I don't think it's likely to have someone as nice and handsome as he is to fall for ugly old me..." I said full of truth.

"But Jamie... You're so full of life and you're smart too because you have all the advanced classes."

Abigail POV

I already see a good relationship for Jamie and Dylan.

This is fate that they have been reunited.

Maybe she will get a good happy ending like she's always wanted... maybe I'll just have to protect their friendship from being ruined and hopefully I can get them together to make both of them happy.