Romeo and Juliet Part 1

Juliet "drank" poison and "died". Romeo soon finds her "Dead" and stabs himself with his own dagger. She finds him on the floor dead and covered in blood. "My dearest Romeo! I cannot bear to live without you in my life!" She takes out the dagger in his chest and rams it into her chest and dies seconds later.

Time Skip To Modern Day

It was modern day and Romeo and Juliet reincarnated into modern day 16 year olds. Their names are Nick and Jamie. The pain of unrequited love is about to begin... it is truely painful things a human can feel.

---------------------

POV of Jamie

I am not smart. I am not pretty. I am fat. I am ugly. I am not good enough.

Ever since 6th grade my life has been hell. I could barely even get through my day. I get flashbacks of that one day and those horrid filled days I got at those times.

FLASHBACK

I was at school and I had a journal that I wrote in. I wrote things that were very tragic to me. My first crush Austin crushed my heart. He texted me saying to stop annoying him and go away. That was the first time I got heartbroken. A couple of months later I met Nick and his friend Daniel. I met Daniel before at the park in fifth grade and that was funny because we were throwing woodchips at each other. It was weird because two days later Nick was in all my classes except for homeroom. It was like fate WANTED us to be together. I didn't like him at that time. After a few weeks we started to be friends. I started slowly but surely developed a crush on him. For some reason I wasn't afraid of having a crush again despite all the things that have happened. One day I brought my Journal to school because I forgot to catch up on it so I decided to bring it. It was one of the worst decisions in my life. Daniel came up from behind me while I was writing in it. I was just minding my own business and writing in my notebook. In my journal I wrote "I still like Nick but only just a little bit.". What Daniel did was so messed up. He told Nick aka my crush what I wrote. They both laughed at me. Hard and Loud. I was in shock and I ran away. I wass crying so bad and I wasn't able to stop. It was burning hot tears. All of the tears were going down my face. The pain was so unbearable. This worse than the whole Austin thing. I realized he was a pile of crap and he was just rude. He could have been nicer about saying he doesn't like me back. This was worse... so much worse. I went to my first period which was Social Studies. I sat next to Nick which was even more agonizing. I didn't talk to anyone for the whole week.

Time Skip Flashback to 7th Grade

I had a friend named Barbra. We were besties until I did something. Her crush was mine which was still Nick. Yes I know I still liked Nick for that long. Me and Nick became sort of good friends and the strange part was that we both had all the same classes except Homeroom. Well anyways Barbra liked him and Nick found out and he didn't care at all. He told me that he knew and I knew too so I confirmed it that she does like him. She found out and we weren't friends anymore and I said sorry numerous times. I sorta missed her but then I realized how much of a jerk she was. I realized that I HATED her freaking guts. If she died in a hole I would not care one bit. At her funeral I would be happy and dancing on her grave. I met another friend. His name was Max. I was Skyping with Nick, Daniel (yes we did become really good friends, even more than me and Nick), Owen, and Max. Everyone else but Max left and we spent a couple of hours talking and we instantly became friends. I actually knew him from Elementary School. Since that "friend" left me I had many guy friends like Nick, Daniel, Owen, Max, Reid, Michael, and Gene. I was even more happy after she left.

END OF CHAPTER

I am so sorry if this sucked and I promise I will make a new chapter! Tell me some suggestions and what I should improve on!!