Chapter 6

Dylan POV

I might be falling for Jamie already... I know it sounds crazy but I really missed her for the past ten years.

Barbra POV

Dylan and Jamie are so disgusting. At least me and Max aren't really like that. Yeah we do hug and hold hands sometimes but that's different.

Max POV

I'm thinking that maybe Dylan and Jamie might fall for each other. It would be good for Jamie to get her mind off of Nick. I know she is scared of having another crush. I am pretty sure she was traumatized from her first and second crush being Austin and Nick. I take Barbra's hand from under the table. I glance over at her. I see that she is blushing and she tries to hide it.

Barbra POV

Max grabs my hand from under the table. I start too blush so I try to hide it. Abigail suddenly speaks up "HEY LOOK BARBRA'S FACE IS PINK!!!!!" My face is suddenly lit aflame. I see that Jamie pretends to drop something under the table...

Jamie POV

When Abigail pointed out Barbra's blushing face I wanted to check what was happening so I checked under the table by pretending to drop my spoon. I see that my best friend Max is holding her hand from under the table. I get back up with a smile.

Barbra POV

When I see her face she is smiling. Damn. Well then... I didn't want to be rude to Max so I just kept holding his hand.

---TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL ON SKYPE-------

(Hey I'm going to have it sort of like texting so It'll be easier for me ;) )

Max starts the call first. He adds Daniel, Jamie, and Barbra. Jamie picks up first.

Max- Hey

Jamie- Hey

Seconds later Daniel and Barbra join.

Daniel- Well hello everyone.

Barbra- Meh

Jamie- So what is everyone doing?

Max- Playing my favorite video game.

Jamie- So... Team Fortress 2?

Max- YAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie- Calm down there...

Daniel- I'm playing Hearthstone.

Barbra- I'm doing homework.

Jamie- Lunch was great ;)

Daniel- Is it because Dylan was there?

Jamie- No No... Because I saw something that made my day... but seeing Dylan was cool too.

Barbra- Oh you wanna share it Jamie

Jamie- Yes I will... I saw... BARBRA AND MAX X... HOLDING HANDS UNDER THE TABLE
Daniel- Finally you made a move Max... Now you you can make the next move.
Daniel and Jamie both laugh for a few seconds.
At Barbra's house she's blushing madly.
Barbra- I KNEW IT!
Jamie- Hey. At least you HAVE a love life!
Max- Shut up Jamie...
Jamie- Well someone is on their period...
Everyone except Max starts to widely laughing.
Max- I hate how you make fun of me Jamie...
Jamie- Well it's probably because I can handle being made fun of because I'm made fun of all the time because Emmy calls me a whale and you call me fat most of the time.
Max-...
Jamie- That's what I thought
Daniel- Ooooooooooh...
Jamie- I should text Dylan to see if he has Skype.
Jamie POV (Still Skype but Text too)
Daniel- Oooh well then...
Jamie- Don't worry... I'm pretty sure nothing will happen between us.
I text him.
Texting- Hey Dylan! 😋
Dylan POV
I hear a ding on my phone and I look at it.
Hey Dylan! 😋
I blush knowing it's Jamie.
I text; "Hey there Jamie."
She text back-
"Do you have Skype?"
I text back -
Yeah... My username is sexyanimeking (hahahahaa I know I'm weird but just bare with me and it's MY story so I can do whatever I want)
Jamie- Hahahahaa nice... Is it cool if we Skype?
I text back- Yeah that sounds all right to me.
Jamie- AWESOME! I'll add you to my call.
I pull up Skype on my phone and plug my earphones in and press JOIN CALL.