Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Jamie POV

The next day-----

Well I wasn't really expecting much. He didn't make it clear but I just assumed he meant no. I'm okay though. I'm just so scared and frightened that he will actually hate me like my past crushes. Austin hated me right after he found out. Nick started hating me over time but he acts nice so no one else is troubled by how much he hates me. I know it's fake and it hurts. I know I used to like him and all but still. It hurt to know it was fake. And then there's Max. Will he have the same fate? Will he hate me too? I can't handle it. He's friends with Nick and his other best friend Sam who is wild and crazy and I thought he was nice but I learned from Barbra he hated me too. Well that totally sucks. It hurt though. Since Max is surrounded by people who hate me I'm guessing he will start to hate me too. He said I was his favorite girl friend. (The space in between girl and friend is called the friendzone btw) I am just so hurt. I don't even know what to do anymore and I just cry and cry thinking about the past like always.

I feel so unwanted. So frustrated and dead. Why? I just... Don't know anymore. Maybe I should hang around Dylan more often. He seems to like having me around... But that's how it always seems around people that I think like having me around. I'll text him anyway.

Jamie- Hey

Dylan- HEY!!!!

Jamie- You seem excited!

Dylan- I am because you're texting me! I missed you and I feel like you have been avoiding me.

Jamie- I annoy people because I'm around them.

Dylan- NONONO!!! Text me any time! I felt like you didn't want me as your best friend

Jamie- Oh I'm sorry... I guess I'm just used to having people hate me because I'm annoying so I don't text first because I feel annoying.

Dylan- No! Always text me!

Dylan- But why do you feel like you're annoying?

Jamie- You can keep this as our secret. And everything is a secret

Dylan- I will never tell anyone

Jamie- I used to like someone named Austin... I texted him but he completely blew me off called me annoying told me to stop talking to him so I did... I realized what a douche he was... Then came Nick a month later... He was a family friend... But I started developing feelings for him... He found out and laughed at my face... Then the next year he said he hated me and every time I was in line and I was near him he would see I was there and move to the back of the line. It hurt so bad but now Max... He said he hated me but he only said that because he really liked me. Now I'm scared he will start to hate me... And that you would start hating me too. I guess I'm used to being heartbroken by people I trusted but it's okay. I got used to expecting the worst. Sigh.

Dylan- Oh my god that's horrible! No one should just be treated that way! Oh baby I'm always here for you! I'm here so you can talk to me. When Max isn't there for you at the times he should be. And I do have every class with you!

Jamie- Oh my god Dylan! You are the freaking best!! Please be my best friend forever!!!!

Dylan- OF COURSE!!! I miss you already!

Jamie- I do too! We should Skype!

Dylan- Yay okay! 😋