Chapter 4

Max POV

I remember staring at Barbra that way before we dated.

She had the same stare but just full of sadness and despair.

Just that pain she has in her makes me sad.

She still hasn't gotten over her pain she has in her heart. Still wounded and not letting go.

I should help her after all the things she's done for me and Barbra's relationship. It would be the least that I could do.

Jamie POV

It's getting hard to pay attention to Mrs.Boone.

My mind is flashing random pictures and memories of Nick.

It's starting to hurt so I lay my head down to ease the pain.

My eyes start to water and I silently cry into my arms.

Mrs. Boone POV

I look over to Jamie resting her head.

Poor girl she has a headache.

It usually happens after you pass out so I don't say anything to her.

The headache is usually very painful.

I wonder what caused her to faint. It's probably best to not ask.

Jamie POV

I'm so weak. Crying in class over someone I've had a crush on for 4 years. It's pathetic and I should just face not being able to be loved like I want to be. I'll just wait for someone to love. It might be hours, days, weeks, months, and most likely years before I find the one for me.

I lift up my head and dry my eyes and I look up to see a tall boy with jet black swooshy hair. And I my eyes Widen.

Ayyyyy cliff hanger and I made this chapter short for a reason and yes I am making a new chapter as soon as I can because I have a book report to do. I love you guys so much and please comment!