Chapter one!

Hello!!  

I came up with this story and DID NOT copy it from anyone else so if you see another story like mine can you please tell me? Thank you! And please vote and comment! Thanks! Hope you like it :)

~Emily xx

CHAPTER ONE

( ASHLEY'S P.O.V)

I walk up the steps to our new home. As I breathe in the new air of New Zealand, I take a quick look around our new farm and new place that I will be living. Let me introduce myself, my name is Ashley Pom. I am 17 years old, and I have one brother, mum and a dad. I have always wanted a perfect boyfriend... my life never goes how I wanted it. But in this new town I want that to change.

"Ashley! Ashley! Did you know that we are going to have cows here?!" my little 6 year old brother, James screamed at me. As I bent over I smiled and rubbed his head lightly.

"Yes James, that's why it's called a dairy farm" I giggled at him and walked into our new home. I will be starting at a new high school tomorrow. Having a new life with new friends is what my family needed, because we didn't like our old place. But it is hard to start fresh, as in a new environment.

I started to unpack my clothes into my new room. As I opened my suit case, I find a photo of all my old but best friends. We were so happy with tears in our eyes. That was when I was leaving. I flicked though to the next one. I find Erica and me. I miss her a lot! We had been best friends for like, ever. I opened my pocket to check the time on my IPhone. 7:37PM. It's getting late now, on a Sunday. I got up and walked to go the bathroom and brush my teeth. James walked in, and hugged my legs. "Night Ash, I love you" did he actually say he loved me? I think this new life is going to bring me and James together a bit. "I love you to James" I said with my tooth brush and tooth paste still in my mouth. I pick him up and give him a tight hug good night.

I climb into bed and try to fall asleep. As I opened my eyes, I began to think. Think about my new school and all the people that go there. Will I actually find some nice friends like my old ones? What if everyone doesn't like me? What if all the teachers don't like me? What if I slip on a banana and make a complete fool of myself? Gosh, these things are getting to my head. I'm over thinking this. Of Couse someone's going to like me, right?

****

James came barging into my room with a good morning wake up call. I shouted at him, "What do you want James!?" He smiled back at me jumping around and starting saying, "School time Ash! Get up!" and ran up to me and literary dragged me out of bed and down the hall way. "Argh! Stop! Let go of me! MUM! JAMES IS ANOYING ME!" James suddenly let go of me and I laughed at him. I rushed and got up before he got to me again.

I went and brushed my teeth and heard James Screaming, "RAT! DAD! GET THE RAT, THERE IS A RRAATT!" I heard dad shouting back at him, "I'm coming!" I laughed at my little brother screaming like a little girl. I pulled out my phone to check the time. 8:13AM. Okay, time to go get into my new uniform. It has a blue blouse and a white checker skirt. I brush my thick blonde hair and smiled revelling my brasses that are multi coloured as well staring deeply into my bright blue eyes. I slipped on my black sandals and got my bag. As I walked out the door, I felt a tight grasp around my legs. I looked down to see bright green eyes that belonged to my little James. He did his cute little giggle and whispered, "I love you, good luck" I smiled and gently rubbed the top of his head.

"You to my little bro" I winked at him and walked out the door to jump in the car. I glanced up to find my mother staring at me with a small smile on her face.

"I'm so proud of you Ash," she told me as I smiled back at my mother.

"Why?" I answered while she glanced at my skirt and back up to my eyes.