Chapter four!

Here is chapter four guys, hope you like it! 

And, just wondering, but can someone make me a cover? I will love you for ever! thanks guys, and remeber,  VOTE AND COMMENT! 

~Emily x

(LOUIS P.O.V)

I sat there and panicked. Ashley sat up from lying on my chest. She looked up at me, as if she was looking for answers. I didn’t want to look up at her so I looked and her hand that was slotted into mine. I glanced at her nails. Wow, what nice nails she has! Honestly! Argh, it seems like I am trying to change the subject. Okay, im not gonna lie, I am trying to change the subject. I got torn away from my thoughts by a finger on my chin. I take a quick look up to see who it was. It was Lucy.

“look up Lou,” she says to me. why do I have to look up?

“naw, why?” I answer whining.

“cause,”

“that’s not an answer you know,”

“shut up,”

“you know I’m right Lucy,”

“Shut up!”

“Haha, just say, and this will stop,” I smile looking at her.

“Louis! Shut up!” Nicole tells me.

“fine, what.” I say to her.

I glance at Niall who says, “thank you Nicole and Lucy,”  and he looks at me.  “Lou,” he says and does the hand gesture saying to move closer to Ashley, but in a way, he is saying go on. I say nothing. I just sit there staring at Niall.

“Argh! Louis your so difficult! Oh my gosh.” I giggle slightly at my Irish friend and so does Ashley.

“ohkay, Ashley, do you want to go out with Louis?” oh not this again.

“i….er..i..i.. he doesn’t like me though….” She mutters under her breath. Um, girl, you don’t know?!

“ are you frecking kidding me Ashley?! He talks about you nonstop! Like, actual. Ashley this, Ashley that. Its like…. Its like a hungry cat continually meowing for food! Believe me. I would know.” He finished with a smile and winked at her.

Suddenly, Ashley turns to me.  “Louis, look at me is all this true?” she asks me, what can I do now?

“er… yeah…. Kinda…” I say quietly, fiddling with my fingers. Not looking at her like she asked.

(ASHLEYS P.O.V)

What do I say? Does Louis actually like me in that way? Did he mean that kiss the other day when we were in the park? I could never forget that kiss. It was magical. What I have always dreamed about. But anyway, I turn to Louis and ask him the question that is buzzing around my head. “Louis, look at me is all this true?” I look at him while he refused to look at me.

“er… yeah…. Kinda…” he says while he fiddles with his fingers.

“well, um…. I guess you could say… that I kinda like you as well,” I mutter quietly. Louis looks up and sets his gaze on my blue eyes. I blush lightly and look up at him.

“Well?! What are you gonna do now Louis?!” I glance at Niall. But look back at Louis again. he didn’t even take his eyes off me. he took a quick look at the ground.

“oh yeah. Um, Ashley.. do you… what to… maybe… go out on a date with me?”  he says to me.

“hhmmmmm….. I will think about it,” I answer him and I poke out my tongue. “of course I will you silly billy,” I tell him. He jumps up in the air with happiness and hugs me with joy.

****

I walked up the stairs to my house. I glance over to one of the paddocks beside our house. There were two horses and I recognise them. There was one black one with a clover on the top of his head and the other  one was quite smaller, and was a palomino. I know these horses. I suddenly remember who they were.

“Darcy! Buddy!” I shouted.  they were our horses. Darcy, is the big black one, and she is mine. Buddy was the palomino and he was James’s pony.  I have had Darcy when she was born, and I was about 14. She was my first horse ever. I had begged and begged dad for a horse then, I was so interested with them. And since mum and dad have been involved with horses when they were younger, I wanted to have that same experience as them. Soon time past and James was only 2, he loved Darcy to bits. So I wanted to get him a pony of his own. So about a week later, James had picked his pony, and named him buddy. He was really good at riding ponies, and at his age now, (five) he is in the top 25% in his age group.

Soon, I realised that we only had Darcy and Buddy. Not Penny and Jo. Penny is mums horse, she is a grey very beautiful, and Jo is a light brown chestnut. Jo is my dad’s horse. I remember all the time, my family and I, would saddle up the horses and go out for a night ride. We went through the river, went swimming, and would be home later that night.

“ I have missed you so much Darcy!” I gave her cuddle like I always do after each day. I giggled as she nibbled on my long blonde hair.

“I will be right back out Darcy,” I said as I walked away. I looked behind me, and I found her with her ears pricked and watching me. I ran into the house and shouting “MUM! DAD!” I walked into the lounge, and found mum and dad sitting on the couch. “Mum, dad. Darcy and Buddy’s back! But where is Penny and Jo?” I ask them and their faces and overfilled with joy.

“Penny and Jo are going to be here next Wednesday.” Dad tells me. I can’t wait to ride Darcy again. I want to go out for a ride with James some time tonight, just me and him. That will be relaxing.

“Where is James?” I ask them politely.

“still not home yet.” Mum answers my question.

“oh. Okay, I wanted to go out for a ride with him, I will just wait for him when he gets off the bus.”

“Um, Ash, why are you home so early? James usually gets home with you, because are you two on the same bus,” my mum asks me.

“oh yeah, my friend Lucy dropped me off.” I answered her.

“oh. okay.”

I walked up the stairs and reached my room. I still had some boxes to empty, but that will slowly disappear over time. I look out my window and saw James skipping down the drive way. Suddenly, I ran down the stairs to go to see my little brother. As I did this, I didn’t stop smiling. I was now complete when my horse Darcy home. She is my life. I race to James who is now, racing to Buddy and Darcy. “James!” I call out to him.

“Ashley! Buddy and Darcy are back! And why were you not on the bus?” he asks me.

“I know! And don’t worry, I will explain later. Let’s go for a ride! I think there is a little river at the bottom of the hill on our farm. C’mon!” I say to him, and run to where I think the saddles are. James goes and dumps his bag in the kitchen, and begins to come and catch up with me. I pick out my saddle, and I reach up to James’s one. We got all the gear, bridle, saddle rug, and saddle. I tighten up the girth on the saddle, as well checked that James had Buddy all set and corrected if anything was wrong before we go. We mounted onto our horses and began to head down the farm.

“So, how was school James?”

Thanks guys for reading, tell me what you think okay? next chapter might be over the next couple of weeks, just vote and comment and i will get it done sooner! thanks :3\

~Emily x