Chapter three!

thanks guys! remember to comment and vote and stuff :)

Here is Chapter three!! :D

~ Emily x

(HARRY'S P.O.V)

I woke up the next day and removed the sleep from my eyes. I reach up to play with one of my curls and looked onto my phone to see if anyone texted me. Nope, no one. I jumped up to go have my morning shower. I started thinking again. About how good my group is. (Zayn, Liam, Louis, Niall and me) are a good singing group. We should get a long way with our voices, and Niall’s guitar skills. Anyway, I got out the shower, still got my towel around my waste, and went to send a text to Ashley.

Hey, do you want me to pick you up again today for school? ~ Harry

I went to dry my hair with my towel and received a text from Ashley.

Yeah sure! Pick me up at eight please? :) ~ Ash

Yep. Okay ;) ~Harry

I clicked out of the messages to check the time. 7:41. Time to get ready. I got changed and got my bag and car keys. I walked out the door with I smile. I’m gonna talk to Ashley about Louis when one the way to school.

****

I walked up the steps to Ashleys house. It is a quite nice house really. I smiled as I knocked on the door. I heard Ashley shout, “I got it! I will be Harry!” I smiled bigger when she opened the door. “greetings Ashley!” I laughed. She opened the door for me to come in. “mum dad and james! Come here for a minute?”

Okay coming!”

Coming now!”

“omg Ashley! It’s like you first week or two at your new school and you already have brought a boy home?!” Ashley’s dad said putting his hands on his hips. I giggled blushing.

“he is not my boyfriend dad! Just a good friend!” she told him putting her hands on her hips.

“is he just.” He replied. Looking at me and smiled. I smiled back and laughed lightly reviling my dimples.

 “Well, dad, moving on. This is Harry Styles. He was my first friend.” She said smiling up at me. Was I her first friend? Aw. That’s sweet.

“nice to meet you mate.” Her dad said looking at me holding out his hand for me to shake it. I took his offer and replied to him.

 “you too” and smiled. Hey, I’m Ashley’s mum, and you are?” a lady said while entered the room.

“I’m Harry. Ashley’s FIRST friend” I said smiled at her when I said ‘first’. She smiled back and nudged me. 

“nice to meet you! Anyway, you guys should be getting to school. Its 8:18. Come on go to school!” she said smiling.

We headed out the door saying bye, and got in the car. I turned up the radio slightly, and began to talk. “so what’s up with you and Louis? You guys together or not?” I asked nicely and looked down at her. She blushed and looked down.

“um. I have no idea!” she replied.

“can I ask him out for you pppllleeeaaassseeee!!! You guys are good together!” I said smiling at her.

“no Harry. We only just meet. Me and him.” She said looking down at the ground. I frowned. She has a point.

(LOUIS P.O.V)

I walked into school and spied all my friends. Liam, Niall, Zayn, Nicole, Katie, Lucy, and Sam. I guess Harry and Ashley haven’t arrived yet. I smiled at them, and said, “hey guys! What you doing?” I placed my bag down and sat down on the grass next to them.

“Cut the crap Lou! You like Ashley! Don’t lie!” Sam yelled at me. i felt the blood pumping to my checks. I have to lie.

“no I don’t!” I said back at her.

Yes you do! You went all high pitched in your voice. That’s how we know your lying!”

“what? Bull!”

“you do so.”

“nope.”

“yes you do!” they all shouting at me by this point.

“whatever” I said giving up.

“ha!! I knew it! You always look at her with that ‘love’ look!” Nicole said smiling at me. i sighed.

“fine! Whatever!” I said throwing my hands in the air.

“yyyuuussss!!! You guys will be ssssoooo cute together!” Niall said reviling his braces as he jumped up and down like a little girl.

“yea, okay, sure.  Can we change the subject now?” I said as I looked over my shoulder to find harry and Ashley walking over to us. Great. She’s with him again. I frowned and faced the group again. “hey Louis!” Ashley said to me chirpily and smiling down at me. she looked nice today.

“Hey Ash” I said happily. Looking up at her and smiled. She dumped her bag and sat down beside me. she leaded her head on my shoulder. I put mine on hers and looked at her and she looked back up at me. I really wanted to kiss her again. I planted a kiss on her forehead and my lips tingled.  she giggled as i smiled down at her.  she gazed back up at me and smiled again. i leaned down again. instead of kissing her on the lips, i kissed her on her nose. 

"NNNAAAWWW!!!! Louis why didn't you kiss her on the lips!?" i looked up to see Niall frowning at me. 

"oh, maybe because we are not 'together?!" i said back at him. He looked down at Ashley. 

"Hey Ashley," Niall asked her. 

"yeah?" she replied. 

"do you want to go out with Louis?"  i looked back up at Niall. What was he thinking?! I guess i really want her to say yes.

 ****

Is it getting better? what do you think Ashley should say?  because i really don't know what she is gonna say :L anyway, hope you are enjoying it. remember to comment what you think and vote please!! :D

~ Emily xx