1 - Prologue [Draco]

"Please, father!" Draco was begging now. His father was furious.

Just a week ago, Dumbledore was killed. But one way or another, Lucius had managed to gain information on how Draco killed him but received that it was Snape who had killed Dumbledore. Lucius was greatly disappointed.

The younger Malfoy was terrified, afraid of what his father was about to do. He suddenly lunged at his father. Lucius stumbled when Draco stood with all his remaining energy to push the cruel man he had once called father. "I hate you! I hate you, Lucius!" He now called out. 'Lucius' - it was no longer 'father'.

Pissed, Lucius punched Draco in the gut, Draco spat blood. Draco could see the hatred in the older Malfoy. Lucius was a man who cares about his image over his son, he kicked Draco and pointed his wand at Draco.

"LUCIUS! PLEASE!" It was Narcissa. Lucius was caught off guard. He couldn't stand this boy anymore. Guiltless, he casted Avada Kedavra. It hut Draco right in the heart. He weakened and collapsed. He saw Lucius. That cruel man. He wished he never loved him. He'd regret everything. If only he could revive. He wanted revenge.

Before he closed his eyes once and for all, he wished he hadn't talked back to him at all. After all, right before he met his endless darkness, he'd witnessed his mother being Avada Kedavra by Lucius.

A tear fell down his cheek. 'I'm sorry mother...' The darkness took Draco away. As his soil left, the was a small glowing light. It blinded him. It was... Bright. It seemed to beckon him close. Slowly and cautiously, he put one foot in front of the other. He bravely touched the light. The glow pulled him in.

That was the last of Draconard Lucius Malfoy.

**********