6 - Friend [Chloe]

'Oh my gosh! Adrien is in my class! Why didn't he tell me?' Chloe squealed internally. Adrien and Chloe have been friends since forever, Chloe is really close to Adrien and loves him very much. Although Adrien doesn't show his affection pike how others normally do, he takes care of Chloe like his own sister. Because Adrien is an introvert, he isn't familiar with expressing himself eagerly.

All was well, everything went fine, though it was utterly ridiculous for Chloe to not got first and introduce herself but Sabrina. But... If Sabrina... Whatever, doesn't matter, Chloe should've went first. Chloe grumbled her complains, mentally cursing and threatening them.

And ugh! Marinette! Why was Adrien siding with her anyway? She's just a Baker's daughter!

Oh, it was Adrien's turn! Chloe sat up straight, waiting for Adrien to speak.

For the past month, she had not seen Adrien for he was recuperating after the incident when a fan of Adrien had knocked over Adrien, causing him to lose his balance and fall over, hitting his head on the lamppost. All Adrien wanted was a nice walk and that fan ruined it! According to Gabriel, Adrien had even lost his memories! And even forgot about Chloe herself! Despite her anger, Chloe was still nice about it. Adrien was a shy person, she could easily win him over to his side. Oh what a shame he forgot about the almighty Chloe Bourgeois!

Adrien started speaking... And... He doesn't know what he likes? He should've, even with memory loss. What was Gabriel doing? As a father, he should've done things with him that the old Adrien would've liked to gain back his memories faster! What a dumb jerk!

Miss Bustier looked confused by Adrien's statement, guess she didn't hear about the incident. But thinking back, even Chloe doesn't know his interests! Everytime she went over to his house, they would be doing what she wants, not anything that Adrien likes! Oh what a bad friend she was!

All of a sudden, when Chloe wasn't watching, Adrien had fallen unconscious. As Chloe whipped her head around to see what the commotion was about, all she saw was a pale, frail boy. The fragile Adrien she had seen when they first met. What did it suddenly remind her of that?

Chloe squinted her eyes when she saw Adrien... Glowing? Eyes widening, she saw a different person. He looked like Adrien, but the more skinnier and thin version, whose hair was messily arranged, covering the sliver or grey eyes. A bit greenish? Hair looked like someone had bleached it! Was it natural? Anyway, the boy was fairer than Adrien.

Who was he?

"Chloe? What's wrong? What do you keep staring at even after Adrien left?" Sabrina inquired. Chile shook her head. 'The others can't see the mysterious boy that is Adrien to them.'

Now, does Adrien know the boy? Or is he the boy? Since he did 'turn' into him.

**********

"What? Gabriel didn't come? It's been an hour! Or two! This man needs some serious help! How can he just leave his child like that! Oh, Adrien!" Chloe nagged.

An hour or two ago, Adrien was sent to the hospital wing- wait, what 'hospital wing'? Never mind, it's sickbay. Chloe was notified by Miss Bustier - after fussing a lot - that neither Gabriel or Natalie came to pick Adrien. How irresponsible! Utterly ridiculous!

"Um..."

"Adrien!" Well, supposedly Adrien, until he 'turned' into some stranger that looked familiar, now that Chloe examined, to her. Well, since Adrien just woke up, Chloe decided not to agitate him further by asking his 'new features' that Chloe is now seeing.

"Who- Oh, are you... Chlo... Yee? Chloe? ... ..." Adrien continued to mutter. "Anyhow... Um, I fainted didn't I?" Chloe nodded and heard him mumble something along the lines of 'Malphoi'eys (?) don't 'ow w-k'ess', which made absolute no sense to Chloe. Chloe just assumed that the first word was one's name. But who could it be? Adrien had no friends! With the strong brain of Chloe, she deciphered the 'code': 'Malroi's don't show weakness'. Now, was Malroi the name of the 'new' Adrien that Chloe is seeing?

Interrupting Chloe's train of thoughts, Adrien sneezed, very much quietly as possible. Chloe raised a brow in confusion. Why would Chloe be confused with one sneezing? Oh nothing, totally very normal that she saw the boy 'flicker' and 'turn' back into the 'original' Adrien! How very normal. Chloe was getting scared now.

"Malroi," Chloe suddenly blurted, which made her clutch her own mouth in a hurry. Indeed suspicious!

Adrien looked flustered as he quickly got out of the bed he was on and pushed Chloe to the nearest wall, just right by the hos- sickbay.

Chloe's eyes shifted nervously. He must not be Adrien? She had just hit a nerve.

"Who's Malroi? Is it you? And what's with the totally-not-bleached-hair?"

"It's not bleached! It's natural! Wait, how can you see- ...Lovegood?"

"Huh?" Suddenly, Chloe's find became fuzzy and-

"Oh! Draco! Hi!" Luna smiled. "Where are we?" Luna asked, dragging the 'e'.

"What..." Draco stumbled back. "No... How?"