Sua Cafe (M)

Hi guys. This is like the continuation of the last chapter but we're seeing Bora's POV. Enjoy ~~

***

BORA'S POV

Ever since Siyeon and I confessed to each other, we've been secretly flirting publicly – if that makes any sense. We would wink, smile, smirk, or if we're being bold - lick lips seductively while making eye contact. With all of these happening throughout our last week of promotion, every day has been exciting.

We had just finished our last schedule for this comeback, which is the relay dance. Everything was going well until we bumped across three members of Monsta X as we were walking the corridor to our waiting room.

"Annyeong Haseyo, Sunbaenims." we naturally greeted them.

"Hi! We're all rooting for you, you are doing great these days." Joohoney-ssi greeted us back.

"Thank you. You look so cool on stage too" Jiu politely complimented them back.

"She's here... give it to her. Hurry." I heard one of their members whispers to another member who then cleared his throat. My eyes landed on that member and felt immense discomfort. There has been an ongoing rumor that I.M – ssi has his eyes on Siyeon. To make it worse, there are people saying we look eerily alike. I do not see it, though.

"I..uh.. the stylist noona told me you like Iced Americano. So, I thought of giving this to you." He handed Siyeon her favorite coffee from Starbucks.

"Ohhh" I could hear my members saying in a rather teasing tone. I stayed quiet, though. Watching everything unfold in front of my eyes.

Siyeon isn't looking at me but I know she knows I am looking. I can also tell she is uncomfortable.

"You didn't have to. But thank you." Siyeon accepted the coffee and bowed.

"We should get going, then. Dreamcatcher, fighting!" Joohoney-ssi bid us their goodbye, I.M still smiling at Siyeon.

As we entered the waiting room, I walked directly to one of the three fitting rooms and removed my fit hastily. I am feeling so annoyed right now, I just want to go home and lay on my bed. When I came out, Siyeon was waiting by the door. She was looking at me with panic in her eyes. She pushed me back inside the fitting room and locked the door.

"Are you ... okay?" she asked me. Her hands were placed on my waist, anticipating my answer.

"No." I said honestly.

How can I be okay after witnessing someone openly flirting with my girl?

"Are you mad?" she asked with added panic.

"Yes. Very"

"I'm sorry." she looked down; I could tell she is about to cry.

I sighed.

"I'm not mad at you. I just hate the situation. I'm mad about it. I don't like it one bit." I said putting my arms around her neck and pulling her into a hug.

"I hate it too. I don't like it all. I only want you." She whispered.

I pulled away from the hug and cupped Siyeon's face.

"I know and I also only want you, too." I said and planted a deep kiss on her lips. My God, it took all the strength in me to prevent myself from doing this since morning. I could really kiss these lips forever.

The doorknob twisted followed by a knock.

"Sua-unnie? Are you there? I want to change too. All fitting rooms are occupied. Can I come in with you? Let's just share. I'll be quick." We heard Yoohyeon outside the door.

"Fucking Yoohyeon, always the cockblocker" I whispered in annoyance.

"Yah. I am already here with Sua-unnie! This room can't fit three people" Siyeon shouted back.

"What is it with the two of you always locking the door" we heard Yoohyeon groan as her footsteps fade.

"So, where's that coffee you like?" I asked as I sat on the stool and watched Siyeon undress.

What a sight.

"Gave it to whoever wanted it. I only like Sua Café." Siyeon shrugged with a chuckle as she pulled down her black cargo pants, giving me a full look at her ass as she bent down.

She turned around to look for her casual clothes but smirked when she saw me licking my lips.

"Like what you're seeing, Bora?" she asked and sat on my lap.

The fitting room is rather small so I can naturally smell Siyeon's intoxicating scent.

"You're too gorgeous, baby. People are crushing hard on you." I whispered, my arms automatically cupping her breasts which made her bite her lower lip to suppress her moan.

"You're getting me wet, Bora. We can't do it here." She says in between soft moans.

"Really? Let me check" I slid my right palm down her center and I can feel how hot it was.

I started rubbing my palm over her panties.

"Bora..." she said before crushing her lips into mine. Her hips deliciously moved with my palm.

Knock knock.

Fucking hell.

"Unnie!! What is taking you two too long? I want to change!" It was Yoohyeon again.

I gently pulled my hand away from Siyeon and pushed her from me, giving her one last peck.

"Seriously?!" I heard her groan. "I am super fucking wet right now."

"We can't do it here, right?" I winked at her, picking up my fits earlier.

Before I could open the door, I felt Siyeon's grip on my wrist as she pulled me back. She forcefully slid my hand under her panty, letting me feel how wet she is.

"Fuck" my breath hitched.

"This is what you're not getting now and later, Bora." she whispered as she let me push one finger inside her and quickly pulled it out. She then put the finger in her mouth and sucked on it.

"Fuck, Siyeon" I moaned.

She let go of my hand and started putting on her casual clothes. I stood there motionless, unable to absorb how fucking sexy that was. All I want to do right now is put my finger back there and eat that sexy core after. 

She smirked at me and finally opened the door revealing Yoohyeon's fuming face.

"Finally. Please help me unzip" Yoohyeon said to Siyeon.

"I need to pee. Go ask Sua-unnie to unzip, she seems to be deep in her thoughts inside" Siyeon said as she strides outside.

Yoohyeon closed the door and showed me her back. I looked at it for good five minutes, really not being able to move.

Siyeon really, wow. How is it that after everything, I am the one left undone? I cupped my face as I sigh, the smell of her center lingering in one of my fingers. Oh, I fucking want to taste it.

"Unnie!!!" Yooheyon groaned in frustration as she pointed out the zipper on her back.

"Oh, right right." I sighed.

Lee Siyeon, you naughty wolf.