Fansite (M?)

"WHAT?!" Bora winced as she heard her dear friend's voice on the other line. She looked up at the bartender and smiled apologetically as she was given a weird look.

"Martini, please" she instructed the guy who placed a nod with a smile in return.

"Bora, I gave you one job!" her friend continues to hiss.

"The fuck you talking about. This isn't a job, Yoohyeon. This was a favor." Bora retorted.

She couldn't help but roll her eyes. Yoohyeon is what Bora would call a fangirl. She has been a fan of the band Lullaby and goes wherever the band goes – ideally. Yoohyeon has this Twitter account dedicated to one member, Kim Minji. She would take tons of pictures of that lead guitarist and post them on Twitter.

Unfortunately, Yoohyeon had to miss a concert as she has work-related stuff outside the country that she has to attend. Not wanting to miss any deets, she practically begged Bora to attend the concert and take as many pictures as she can for her.

Bora didn't want to. Given that she has absolutely no interest in music whatsoever, she also does not enjoy concerts as too many people stress her the most. However, Yoohyeon has offered her tons of promises, including getting a dog in their shared apartment – which she can't say no to.

The only problem is that Bora has completely forgotten about the concert which just ended a few hours ago. She was into her painting earlier that she hadn't noticed the time. By the time she reaches the venue, everyone was walking out already. And so, Bora ended up in a decent bar near the venue to brace herself from Yoohyeon's wrath.

"You're never going to get that puppy, I'm telling you." Yoohyeon hissed.

"I will, when I move out" Bora quipped, drinking the Martini in one go.

There was radio silence on the other line and Bora knew what it meant. She smiled knowingly.

"Hey, babe. I was just joking. I won't leave you." She soothed. Although they are the total opposites in almost everything and bicker almost every day, both sure know they can't leave without each other.

"You better not."

"Alright. I am really sorry, Yoohyeonie. How can I make it up?" Bora heard Yoohyeon sigh, if Yoohyeon was here she would kiss her cheek.

"It's fine. Well, since I can clearly hear you're at a bar, you better end up getting laid tonight."

Bora rolled her eyes. She has not been getting any action for quite some time now. It's not really that she needs or wants it, but it also wouldn't be bad if she gets some. It's just that she seems to have no interest in anyone.

"Hey, you talk like you are getting laid regularly. Leave me alone." She retorted.

"Alright. I need to go. See you the soonest ~ " Yoohyeon sings and hangs up.

Bora chuckled.

This girl, really.

"Another Martini, please." She requested.

While waiting for the bartender, she scrolls through her phone and for some reason lands on Yoohyeon's Twitter account for Kim Minji. Both enjoy photography, but Bora should admit her friend's skills and talent are beyond amazing. This Kim Minji girl looks so stunning in all the pictures.

"I don't think you're CherryPie" she had to retract her sight from her phone to look over her right after hearing someone's voice. She had to stop for a moment to take in the beautiful face in front of her.