Letters with the Elephant Stickers

"Another one?" Gahyeon gasped, eyes sparkling with joy.

My Bora,

No, I am not a connoisseur.

But I find this flower extremely beautiful.

It's captivating, just like you.

Of course, I googled the meaning of this (because God forbid, it could mean weird things) but turns out it means love or passion or desire.

Also, red looks good on you too. You look extra gorgeous today.

Anyhow, I wish I made you smile at how silly this is. Have a great day!

Love,

Sing

Bora is definitely smiling, looking at the single red rose in her hand. She has been getting mysterious letter taped in her locker on random days for almost a year now. Sometimes, it comes with a chocolate, candy and now for the first time, a flower.

"But like we're about to enter our last year here in Uni. Whoever that is should be making himself known by now or he'd lose his chance" Minji commented munching on her Macaroons.

"He's so romantic. Who could this Sing guy be?" Gahyeon gushes.

"Bold of you to assume it's a man." Handong said sipping on her coffee.

The three women looked at her curiously.

"I mean it could be my innate dislike to men, but there is no way in hell a man could do that. That my friends, is a very gay thing to do." Handong explained.

"Somehow, true. I mean it's Bora unnie. She's liked by everyone." Gahyeon agrees.

"Yeah, but that would be a disaster because she's straight as fuck. She has no chance at all." Minji said.

Bora rolled her eyes at that.

"Unnie, Pasta is as straight as it can be ... until it gets wet." Handong answered back which made the other three laughs.

"Though, the hand-writing is a mess. 100% sure it's written by a man!" Minji pointed out.

At the seat not too far from them, Siyeon heard everything and can't help but sigh.

"For the record, your handwriting really does suck." Yubin said as a matter of fact.

"I'm sorry, unnie." Yoohyeon sighed with her.

It was initially just a dare. Siyeon has been having a huge crush on Bora ever since she entered the Uni. They have different courses but have the same department, College of Arts and Culture. She was just a freshman in Music Production while Bora was a sophomore in Performing Arts, majoring in Dance. Since they are under same department, there are multiple occasions they would meet but Siyeon doubts Bora even remembers her.

She only ever talked to her once. She was about to go home when she saw Bora coming out of  one of the faculty offices.

"H-hi, Sunbae." Siyeon greeted when their eyes meet.

Bora smiled at her and did a little wave. Siyeon's smile was only for a brief moment as it turns to a concerned frown.

"Sunbae, your finger is bleeding!" Siyeon pointed out.

"Ah, shit. Must be a paper cut" Bora winces as she brushes it off from her shirt. Siyeon immediately rummages through her bag and takes out a piece of band aid. She peels it off and carefully wraps it on the older's finger.

Bora giggles as she noticed the designs on it - cute little wolves.

"Thank you, Wolfie." Bora pats her shoulder and walks off.