30

You picked up the discarded bat, bringing it down with all of your might on the second man's back

He fell to the floor with a scream, causing the other man to turn on you.

You knew this fight was going to be a fight to the death if the police didn't come, you just had to make sure the boys were safe.

The reckless action you had carried out was going to be the end of you. The other man charged at you, his thumbs pressing back into the bruised area of your throat and the lack of oxygen immediately sent panic through you right again.

You watched as the man assaulting Gus delivered a strong punch to the side of his head. It knocked Gus to the ground, but he still seemed corehent. He stood up with the help of Damiano, prepared to run towards you.

Your eyes turned back to the other man who pushed your attacker off of you, you instantly sucked in air but the world was hazy. You tried to focus, but you were moments away from passing out.

Through your double vision you saw his fist raise, a small black compact held within. You narowed your eyes, trying to focus but it felt impossible.

You assumed it was a pair of brass knuckles.

That was until you saw the silver of the blade rise in the air.

Your vision blackened as your body finally gave into weakness.