Chapter 1

I threw myself on the bed after a tiring day at college.

I am Y/n Shah. I am currently studying in a medical college. It is my 5th year. After finishing this year, I will be a doctor. My parents are rich. I have two best friends: Kriti and Ananya. They are like my sisters. I don't have any other best friends except them. Our families are very close to each other.

Kriti is doing fashion designing courses and Ananya is doing preparation of the mass communication exam.

My mother wanted me to be doctor and I also have interest in biology so I decided to become a doctor.

We were playing truth and dare one day and we found out that Ananya loves a korean idol named Taehyung.

He is from a group named BTS. And surprisingly, taehyung also likes her back. They talk to each other trough texts.

Right now, I need to go to Ananya's house as she is going to confess her love to her parents.

I quickly got up, changed my clothes and left for her house.

I rang the doorbell and Ananya opened the door.

"Hi y/n!"

"Hi Ananya."

"Come in."

I went in and sat on the couch.

"So you are ready?"

"Yeah." Ananya said.

Me and Kriti were in her room. She went outside. We were peeking from her room.

"Mom, dad I want to tell you something."

"What is it dear?" Her mom asked her.

"Mom.... Actually..... I am in love."

They both were surprised.

"Who is that lucky guy dear?" Her dad said.

"You are not mad?"

"Why would be mad? You are in love and that's a good thing."

She was so much shocked and happy.

"You are the best mom and dad. I love you."

And she hugged them. Her parents chuckled.

"Ok now who is the person?"

"His name is Taehyung. He is a korean. He is an idol. He is in a group called BTS. And I wanna marry him please."

"Fine but let us talk to his parents and we will arrange everything." Her dad said.

"Thankyou very much. I will call him right now and tell him this good news."

"Ok. Go and tell him." Her mom told her.

She came in the room and started jumping like crazy. She quickly called his fiance and told him. He told that he along with his parents and team members will come the day after tomorrow. She was so happy.

Time skip to day after tomorrow~~

I am actually at the airport with Kriti, Ananya and her parents to welcome taehyung and his parents.

After sometime, we spotted taehyung with his parents and 6 more boys and 4 girls.

Ananya ran and hugged taehyung. To be honest, she chosed the handsome person. I smiled while watching them.

Then we went home and I went to my home as I need to study for my medical exams.

After sometime, I received a call from ananya.

"Hello Ananya."

"Hello Y/n. My marriage is fixed. Next week on Friday."

"Congratulations!! I am so happy for you as you are going to marry your love."

"Thankyou. After you finish studying, just tell me we will go for shopping."

"Fine."

"And tell your parents to come at my house. During my wedding week, you will living here."

"Ok. I will tell them."

"Bye. See ya."

"See ya."

After studying for some hours, I checked the time and changed my clothes as I need to go for shopping. I told my parents and they were also happy for Ananya.

I called her and asked her to meet me at the mall. After sometime, I reached the mall and I spotted Ananya, Kriti, Taehyung and his friends.

"Taehyung this is my best friend y/n. Y/n this is taehyung."

"Hello. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet to you too."

Then her friends introduced themselves.

"I am Kim Seokjin."

"I am Min yoongi."

"I am Kim Namjoon."

"I am Jung Hoseok."

"I am Park Jimin."

"I am Jeon Jungkook. The maknae of the group."

"I am kim jennie."

"I am chaeryong. You can call me rosé."

"I am Kim Jisoo."

"I am lalisa mano ban. You can call me lisa. I am the maknae in black pink."

"Nice to meet you all." I said.

Then we went for shopping. After shopping for some hours, we all went to Ananya's house. Black pink was here cause ananya by chance knew knew them.

She showed me my room and I putted my clothes there and went to sleep.

>>>>>

Next day, I woke up with sunlight hitting my face. Tomorrow is mehandi. Yeah Ananya is having indian wedding as taehyung's parents want. I woke up did my morning routine and wore some comfortable indian clothes.

I decided to study for some hours and then I will eat my breakfast.

I was peacefully studying but suddenly someone entered my room. I turned around to see Kriti here.

"Y/n I just saw Ananya and Taehyung kissing."

"What?! Really?!!"

"Yeah. I even clicked a photo. See."

She showed me the picture. They both were looking perfect.

"They are looking cute together."

"Yeah."

"And tell me truth. Did you fall for jimin?"

"N-no. W-who to-told you t-that?"

"I caught him staring at you and you blushing whenever he compliments you."

She shyly nodded. I smiled and hugged her.

"Wow! Another love story!!"

She playfully hit my arm and we both chuckled.

But your love story was still waiting.

______________________________________

Hey guys!! Back with a new book. This is indian. I will explain everything in the book. I hope you all like it.