Chapter 6

"Is it my name?"

"Where?"

"Here."

He showed me that his name was written in the mehandi in my hands. But how?? I never told the girl to write someone's name.

I quickly got up and went to that girl.

(A/n: That girl is waiting for her to arrive. Lmao.)

"Hey!"

"Hello."

"You did my mehandi, right?"

"Yeah."

"Why did you write jk on it."

"I asked you and the friend which was sitting beside you told me jungkook so I made a short form and write jk."

Then it clicked my mind. Ananya was searching for jungkook. And when she called jungkook, the girl who was putting the mehandi thought she was telling her.

Then I went to jungkook and explained him. Then he bandaged the cut.

Then suddenly I remembered about shoes. Jungkook must have hid it somewhere.

Then i got to know that he had putted the shoes in a red and yellow sweet box.

I went there and without their acknowledgement I quickly changed the boxes.

I hid it in a flower basket but then jungkook stole it and again hid it.

Then this happened👇👇👇( I love this green dress.)

(Imagine salman khan as Jungkook and Madhuri dixit as y/n)

After the wedding ceremony, we all went home. I went to my room and started studying. After 1 week, my exams are going to start.

I slept during studying.

>>>>>

Next day I packed my stuff as I am going back to my house.

"Bye Kriti. Bye Ananya."

"Bye." They both said while waving their hands.

Time skip to next week~~

Tomorrow is my exam and today Ananya called me and told me that they are moving to korea, tomorrow.

And I can't even go to meet them because tomorrow is my exam. What a luck!!

I asked her to go the day after tomorrow but Bts have a important interview so they need to go.

So I decided to meet them today.

I went to their home and rang the doorbell. After some moments, it was opened by Kriti. I quickly hugged her.

She chuckled and I backed off. Then I ran towards Ananya and hugged her. After some moments, I backed off.

"I will miss you." I said in a sad tone.

"Awww..... We will miss you too."

I smiled we three did a group hug. Then we talked for atleast an hour and I bid my goodbye. I don't know when I will meet them again.

Time skip to tomorrow~~

Jungkook pov

We are at the airport right now. Ananya and Kriti both are a crying mess. Then I noticed that Y/n is not here. I mean she will come for telling goodbye I think so.

"Where is Y/n?" Kriti's mom asked.

"Mom she will be giving her medical exams right now. Her exam was today." Kriti said.

"So sad. She can't even meet you for the last time."

They both nodded. They we went in and did check in.

End of jungkook pov

I finished my paper and went straight to home and then to my room. Then I started crying.

My best friends are gone. I am all alone now. But now I will be a doctor and I will be busy with the patients.

I calmed myself and wiped my tears.

After 1 year

1 year has passed. I became a successful surgeon. I work at Starlit hospital. Kriti and Ananya are busy with their own world. We only talk on text sometimes as they are also busy and I am too. To be honest, I miss them. I miss jungkook. I still love him.

I made some friends in the hospital.

Right now, I am working on some reports of some patients.

"Miss, some people came to meet you. Can I send them inside?"

"Yeah."

Then the door closed and opened.

"What's your problem?"

I said still studying the reports.

"That you are not looking at us."

I saw that who was that person because the voice was familiar.

"Ananya?!? Kriti?!?"

They both quickly ran and hugged me. I hugged back.

"When did you came here?"

"Just this morning." Ananya said.

"You became a successful doctor I see." Kriti said.

I just smiled at them. Then suddenly my phone rang. I attended the call.

"Hello."

"Hello. Dr.Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"An emergency came up. Patient will be here any moment from the hospital. Please be fast."

"I am on my way. What happened to the patient?"

"Car accident."

"Ok."

I cut the phone.

"I have an emergency. I need to go. Meet you both later at home."

I said and they understandingly nodded. I quickly went near the hospital gate and the ambulance came.

We took the patient in the operation theatre. That patient was badly injured.

The surgery went for few hours. Then the surgery was successful. I went out and told the family of the patient who was present outside that the patient is fine.

Then I was went in my cabin.

As soon as I entered, I locked my eyes with jungkook. He was still handsome like before. We both were staring at each other.

Jungkook pov

We need to do a shoot at india. I was happy as I will finally meet y/n again. I missed her to be honest.

I met her mom and she told me that she is a surgeon and she works at Starlit hospital. I decided to give her a surprise.

During the break of my shoot, I decided to go and meet her. When I asked about her, the receptionist said that she is actually doing a surgery. And she told me to wait in her cabin.

I was waiting when I heard the door open. I looked in that direction to see who was there.

It was y/n and I locked eyes with her......

...... We both were staring at each other.

______________________________________

Hey guys! How have you been??

Sorry for late update. 🙂😅