Chapter 5

I looked at my called id and it was jungkook.

I frowned at that.

Was I dreaming or jungkook really noticed after 2 days that I was not at home?

The biggest question of the century:
He even came home?

I picked up the phone in my hand and questioned myself whether I should accept the call or not.

I was about to accept his call but then I remembered the harsh words of him.

I quickly silent my phone and put it in my purse.

This time, he cant take me for granted. He need to win me to get me. This time, he will see a new y/n.

A tear escaped my right eye but I quickly wiped it.

I looked that it was raining.

Once again, those good memories came in my mind and I smiled sadly.

I started my car and started driving towards my home as I need to pack.

I will be leaving for vrindavan the day after tomorrow.

And I also need to visit the company once to get the idea of how our company works.

I hope I can handle it well.

I reached home and some thoughts started occupying my mind.

Who was the male lead in the show?

I mailed the company asking them who was the name lead in the show.

Within some moments, I got the reply from the company telling me that I will get to know about it when I reach the set.

Now I am more curious than ever to know who is going to work with me as the main lead.

I just stopped thinking about all the things and got ready for bed.

Goodnight to myself and the motherfucking world!!

°~° meanwhile, in other universe °~°

Jungkook pov

Y/n left from there while I was panting heavily.

As soon as she left, there was pin-drop silence in the room.

Just then, yoongi hyung spoke up.

"Jungkook, what were you even thinking? I never expected you to treat y/n this way."

"Whatever I did was right, hyung. She didn't had the right to come here just cause I was not replying her. She needs to understand that I am busy. Unlike her."

"Jungkook, did you even realised that its been almost more than a month since you last saw her or talked with her properly?"

Namjoon hyung said to me.

"So what hyung? As I told you, I am busy unlike her. What does she even do except clinging onto me?"

"Jungkook do you even realise what you are speaking at this moment?" Jimin hyung said.

"You are lucky hyung, kriti bhabhi doesnt come here and clinges onto you unlike y/n."

"Cause I call her and talk to her every fucking day. Kriti sees my face everyday unlike y/n, goddamit jungkook. Do you even realise what the fuck are you saying?"

Jimin hyung snapped back at me but I was standing still at my place. I stood there for some moments and left from there.

Author pov

After jungkook left from there, taehyung calmed jimin down.

It looked like he would kill jungkook right now, at this very moment.

Each and every member present in the room were disappointed by the behaviour of jungkook.

No one knew why jungkook was behaving like this. He loved you unconditionally and was always eager to be with you.

Everyone knew how madly he was in love with you before marrying you.

But right now, no one was there to justify his actions.

The very next day, everyone forced jungkook to atleast go home once and apologize to you even though he didn't felt guilty.

He forcibly reached home and opened the door and was met with silence.

The house was neat and awkwardly silent.

He went in the bedroom and saw it empty. He frowned at that cause he expected you to be in the bedroom only.

He scanned the whole house and each and every room thoroughly but he didn't find you anywhere.

Slowly, panic striked in him and he started growing anxious.

He searched the whole house once again but no sign of you. He was growing restless now.

He suddenly had a horrible thought and ran into the bedroom.

He went towards the closet and slowly opened the door of the closet.

When he saw inside, he realised how bad he fucked up.

At that moment, his whole world came crashing down.

______________________________________

Heyyy guysss!!! My exams are finished...

Happy navratri!!!!!✨

What are your plans for navratri??

Btw here is new update. Hope you like it.