Chapter 21

"So you are telling me that I am wrong, huh? You know what, I still think that you should not have been born in my house? Did you really found my house to be born? You are such a disgrace y/n. Nothing has changed. You are still like that old y/n which you were in your childhood."

And it's over. That was my breaking point. Tears flew out of my eyes and my heart which was healed from my childhood trauma by so much efforts, again broke into pieces.

"I really wished that I had a son instead of having an useless daughter like you! You are so ugly compared to other girls. I think jungkook married you but he definitely doesn't love an ugly and useless girl like you!"

And that was over. Without listening more, I just cut her phone and put my phone on silent.

I got up from the chair while tears slowly coming out of my eyes. I reached the door and was about to open the door but I heard jungkook's voice.

He was probably talking with someone on phone.

"Yeah, I know hyung. She is more than annoying now. I just wished that I didn't had to face her but it's important so I had to do it."

So he was also talking about me. Backbitching about me and then acting all nice in front of me.

"Yeah, hyung. I will make sure to get the work done. But it is annoying to be with her and you know that too, right?... Alright hyung, I will call you later. I need to go back now. Bye."

All the hopes, crushed. He was also thinking like this?

I just wiped my tears and sat back on the chair so he wouldn't know I was crying.

I think all the problem is with me only me.

I am problem to him too and a problem to my parents too. No one likes me and I don't even think anyone will do.

I was just staring blankly at the screen while overthinking things.

Jungkook snapped his fingers in front of me and I came back to the real world.

"What wrong, babes?"

I just shook my head as a no and continued to type something on the pc.

"Hey hey! Look at me y/n!"

He said and gently tried to turn me to face him but I just denied him. I was too hurt that I feared I will break down the moment I look into his eyes.

"Fuck off jungkook. Let me work alone."

"Y/n... Look at me once."

"Jungkook, I said leave. Just leave me alone in peace. You are annoying me."

I said it so that maybe he will leave me alone but he just cupped my face in his hands and made me turne towards him.

Now my body was facing him and I was looking down.

"Y/n... Please look at me once."

"Leave me alone jungkook!"

I said and tried to remove his hands but he didn't give up that easily.

And then slowly, he made me face him and then gently told me to look at him but before looking at him, tears went out of my eyes.

I looked in his eyes to see the truth but I was still seeing love in his eyes.

Why?? I was not supposed to see that. I just heard him.

He looked at me and I just started speaking my mind.

"Leave me alone jungkook. Leave me and don't ever come back. Just leave like everyone did. Just leave this disgusting and ugly person! Just leave this person who is annoying you so much!"

At that point, I saw hurt and pain in his eyes and it made my heart ache.

"Just leave jungkook! Afterall, I am just an attention seeker and a clingy wife. You regretted marrying me so now I am setting you free jungkook. Go and enjoy your freedom. Afterall, you didn't wanted to face me. Afterall, I should not have born!"

I was literally sobbing right now. Jungkook took my his arms and my face was on his chest while he was crying with me too right now.

But I was not in my right mind to notice all that.

"You should also go away jungkook. Afterall, everyone thinks that you dont even love me. I am not made for love. A person like me is made for hate only. I am that someone who can never make her parents proud no matter what she does. I am that mistake that shouldn't have been even be born."

"Calm down y/n. Nothing of this is true."

"No jungkook, I am just a disgrace wherever I go. No one can even handle me. I am so bad compared to others. I am just an useless girl. Maybe that's why my mother wanted a son instead of me. And maybe that's why I was never enough for anyone at home or outside. I was always an useless and irritating person no matter what I do. Afterall I look ugly compared to other girls. What happened if I got good grades and am a doctor now? Afterall all matters is looks only. And I am 0 in that field. I will never be good enough for anyone. So just leave me jungkook! Just leave me!"

And I fucking cried for more than an hour in his arms. I cried like a teenager in his arms.

I felt loved in his arms. I felt the love which the child me and the teenager me craved for. I felt the love which I thought I never deserved in this life.

He lived me even though I was not worthy of it.

After I calmed down and stopped sobbing like hell, he gently grabbed my face and made me face him.

My heart felt a pang when I saw tears in his cheeks too.

"You won't even dare to think all this while I am here, okay y/n?"

He asked me and nodded a little while asking me and then continued.

______________________________________

Updateeee!!!!!!💗✨😂