5. The Way

Before they knew it, Winter and Karina had been girlfriends for 6 months now. Ever since that second date, they had been inseparable. Speaking on facetime up till 1 in the morning until one of them fell asleep.

Within those 6 months, Winter found herself falling for her girlfriend every day that passed. She loved everything about Jimin, including her flaws that seemed almost non-existent.

It was the way Karina pursed her lips every time she was deep in thought.

The way the taller girl would brush the black strands of hair covering Winter's face out, of the way.

The way their naked bodies intertwined and Karina traced and kissed every mole that was in sight.

The way that the Karina played with the shorter's neck hair when they were hugging.

The way that Karina would pull her in by the waist when a creepy man looked their way.

The way the raven haired girl got along with Minjeong's family.

Especially the way Karina tasted like blueberries every time they kissed.

Winter loved everything about Karina. And when you love someone, all the little things stand out and tend to prove that.

———

"What are you thinking about, baby?" The half naked girl back hugged Winter, surprising the girl who stood at the balcony looking at the sunrise.

Winter turned to face the taller girl.

"I love you, Karina."

Winter knew immediately she shouldn't have said it when she saw Jimin with a smile that faltered, and felt the tight grip around her waist loosen.

"I shouldn't have said that, it was too so—"

"Say it again."

Winter raised an eyebrow in confusion but repeated her statement.

"I love you, Karina."

"Again."

"I love you so much, Karina, it hurts." Winter watched the girl shed a tear. "I don't know what I would do without you."

"Gosh Kim Winter, you really know how to make a girl fall in love when just their name comes out of your mouth." Karina stared down, a warm genuine smile on her face.

Jimin giggled and then leaned down to give Minjeong a passionate kiss, filled with love and desire.

When they pulled away, Winter looked at the girl that was illuminated by the orange sunlight. She licked her lips and spoke in a hushed tone, "You taste like blueberries."

"You love it."

"I do. I really do."

——
yeah story end 😁 i hope this was something u liked !!