Chapter 9: Bonding with Lloyd

YAY!!! This is actually a prewritten story but I'm just too lazy to actually post the chapters. 

Sky grasped the cliff. She had put herself in an air bubble when she had fallen into the water. She could breathe underwater. She was happy. Then she remembered. It was nighttime. How long had she been underwater? Hours. She floated above the cliff. She stopped. She saw Lloyd sitting there crying. She almost fell back in. "Lloyd, what are you doing here. This is my spot." she said, then she shivered realizing she was soaking wet from when she broke through the water. "Why are you wet? What happened? And I was here first tonight. I got here an hour after you left. And you just snuck up on me." he said, extremely surprised.

Sky laughed. 

"I have been here since I ran away. I dived into the water and put an air bubble around me so I could breathe. Well, anyway you can have the ground and I can have the water and sky." she said smiling. 

Lloyd looked amazed. 

"Wow" he said an awed look on his face. 

"So should we go back home now that we've both had time to calm down. And if you say no, I will carry you because you look freezing." he said. 

Sky nodded.

The two siblings went back home walking in silence. 

"Lloyd, I dived in the water because of you. I could feel your emotions. Grief, Fear, Death, Madness, you drove me nearly insane. I sent back happy thoughts but I failed as you can see." she shrugged suddenly, shutting her mouth. 

"You cold? I'll never ever hurt you." he asked. 

She nodded going closer to him. They did airjitzu up the stairs. The color mix they had was one of gray. Dark and scary. They both faltered until Sky grabbed Lloyd's hand when felt she had stopped completely. He carried them both up for the rest of the way. They landed in the middle of the monastery. They could hear laughter coming from inside. Sky turned pale. She turned and walked slowly toward the gate. Lloyd followed, he had the same thought. 

"Maybe we should go," he said his voice low. 

"Yes." she answered. 

Then she had tears in her eyes, Lloyd as well. How could they leave the ninja? 

"But Kai." she said smiling. "

And Lillian," Lloyd answered. 

They turned around and walked back into the monastery.

They were in the hall. Tears were streaming down both of their faces. Sky was sobbing quietly. Lloyd's face was in a grimace as he tried to not cry out loud. She turned around and started to go out the door. Lloyd caught her by the waist just in time. 

"No. Sky we have to stay." Lloyd said. 

Sky shook her head. Lloyd nodded his head. She sighed. They went inside.