Chapter Four

"Aren't you Gabriella Beckham?" he suddenly asked but this time in spanish. Luckily I could speak spanish not like portuguese. "Yes, that's me" I smiled. "So my sister was right" he smiled too."With what?" Iasked. "That you're really beautiful" he smiled shyly.

------------------------------------------------------

I smiled at him and blushed a little bit. A shy "Thank you" came out of my mouth. I looked at the sea and saw Dad, Brookly and Jake in the water. I looked back to Neymar, who was sitting next to me. He looked at me too. A little shy smile appeared on his face like on mine. "So, are you here in vacation or for work?" he asked. "Halfway. Tomorrow I have a photoshoot for a sport's magazin and on thursday I have to shoot a video for my new single and the rest I'm here for vacation." I said and smiled at him. "And you? Don't you have any games in Spain?" "Yes, but I'm here for a photoshoot too. That's why I got free." he said. A beautiful girl appeared next to him. "Hi" I smiled to her. Rafaella. Her eyes opened wide and her jaw dropped. "Y-you a-aren't Gabriella Beckham right?" she asked. "Haha yes I am." I said and smiled. "OMG! Hi!" she squealed. "She's such a big fan of you and your dad" Neymar explained. "Aww come here" I got up and hugged her. That's the beautiful side of my job. People love you and you can make them happy, while you hug them or make a selfie with them or while you give them signautres. "Gabriella?" she asked. "Yes?" I asked back. "Can I have a selfie with you?" she asked with a cute smile. "Of course" I said. After we made a million of selfies she asked "Can I put one or two on instagram?" "Of course you can" I smiled. "Then I'm doing that too" Neymar laughed. "Then do that" I laughed too. Rafaella said something in portuguese to Neymar that I didn't unsderstood. "Gabriella we have to go. We're going to meet some friends" Neymar said. "Then have fun" I smiled at at them and hugged them and said good bye. I decided to go to Brook, Dad and Jake. "Look who's coming" Brooklyn smirked. They all stared at me. "What" I asked. "Nothing" Dad and Jake mumbled. We played some football in the low water. It was really funny. We went back to the beach and I layed down on my towel. After an hour we decided to go back to the hotel. First I went to the shower then I put some other clothes on, some earrings and a natural looking make-up. Someone knocked at the door. I opened it and saw Jake standing there. "We're going to eat in a restaurant. Your Dad and Brooklyn are already downstairs waiting for us." "I'm coming" I smiled. I grabbed a bag and put in my phone, my wallet, some mascara and my phone charger. I locked the door and went downstairs with Jake. We walked because I don't like evelators. We went to a nice restaurant. The meals there were awesome. After dinner, we headed back to he hotel because we had to get up at time tomorrow. I said good night to everyone and went to my room. I unlocked my door and closed it behind me. I brushed my teeth and removed my make up. I changed into comfortable clothes, that means I put on my brazil jersey of course the one from Neymar and sport's hot pants. I walked on my balcony and enjoyed the view. Rio is such a beautiful city. I heard a knock at the door and opened it. First my eyes opened wide then I smiled. "Hi" I said. "Hi" he smiled too. "You wanna come in?" I asked. He nodded and came in. I closed the door and asked "How did you find my room and why are you here?" "I saw your brother and asked him." he said. "And why are you here?" I asked again. "I don't really know. I just..." he paused. I raised an eyebrow and sat next to him on the bed. "I... just..." he began.

__________________________________________________________________

Is there someone in love? What is he going to say? Next one tomorrow.