Chapter Twelve

We were walking down a street who was leading to the beach. We walked in silence, but it was comfortable. I didn't even noticed we were holding hands until I looked down. It was just so comfortable with her. I was something I've never felt. It was like when I was in love for the first time.

-----------------------------------------------------
But it felt much better.

*Gabby's POV*

When he intervined his fingers with mine, those butterflies started to expolde in my stomach. We walked in silence but it wasn't awkward at all. It felt so unbeliveable confortable. Like when you're at home. He felt like home. We finally arrived the beach and searched for a good place. He took of his shirt and boy, I couldn't stop but starring.

"Like the view?" he smirked.

"Uuuhhmm... maybe?..." I said awkwardly.

"Oh come on don't lie" he said.

"Okay, okay yes I like the view. Better now?" I asked.

Holy shit.

"Much better" he smiled and kissed my cheek.

I could just hope I didn't blush.We sat down in the sand and he put his arm around my shoulder and pushed me against him that I could rest my head on his shoulder. Gosh it't so terrible. Everytime he touches me, I feel those expolding butterflies. That isn't normal anymore.
After a while I started getting hot in the sun.

"Ugh boy I'm hot in this sun."

"You're always hot babe" he smirked.

"No, not in that way you mean" I laughed.

"You serious?" he chuckled.

"Of course" I said.

"Alright, let's go to the water" he said.

I nodded and took off my clothes. I caught him starring but I said nothing and continued. I put my clothes into my bag and I took him and we walked with our bags to some lockers and put them in because we didn't wanted them to get stolen. We walked into the water, but it was cold. I stood there in the low water and saw Ney walking into the deep. I think he noticed that I wasn't next to him and he turbed around.

"I thought you need a cooling?" he shouted.

"Yes, but it's cold" I shouted back.

He said somethig but I didn't understood him. I just saw him walking towards me and I knew exactly what he wanted to do but I started running away. Of course he was way faster than me and catched me. He hugged me from behind and of course there were those explodes in me. Again.

"Now you can't exit no more" he whispered into my ear.

He lifted me up bridal style and walked into the water. When the water hit me I squealed because it was too cold for me. He put me down, but I barely could stand.

"See, you're in the water now" he said.

"No, really? And of course I could decide if I wanted to go or not" I said sarcasticly.

He just chuckled and smiled at me. He lifted me up that I could face him. He suddenly stopped smiling and looked straight into my eyes. I couldn't help but do the same. He looked at my lips and back to my eyes. Then he leaned in like I did and finally I felt his soft lips on mine. I felt him smile during the kiss. I don't know how long we were in this position but suddenly I felt eyes on me.

"We got them" he whispered.

I opened my eyes and saw he has his eyes still closed. I closed mine again and kissed him. After a while we stopped and noticed there were no more people. We got out of the water and I lied down onto my towel. Ney sat next to me and smiled down to me. I smiled back to him. Then after a while he said

"I'm going to get our things"

"Alright" I said.

He came back with our things. I took my phone and saw a message from Katie

Katie: Hi Gabriella, meeting tomorrow at 8.30am in the lobby. If you want you can take two or three friends with you for the shooting. See you tomorrow, Katie.

Me: Hi Katie, alright I'll find some :) Bye see you.

I thought about Rafa, Ney and Davi of course.

"My manager said I should take some friends with me tomorrow, you wanna come?" I asked

"Second time you ask me. And yes, we'll come" he smiled.

I smiled back and texted Rafa and asked her if she has time tomorrow. Of course she was and she was really excited. I was excited too, because I didn't know what we're going to do.
At about 4pm Ney and I decided to go back to the hotel. We said good bye and I went to my room. I showered and dressed with a short darkblue jumpsuit. It was around 6pm when I heard a knock on my door.