Chapter 21

N: Hi.

A simple 'Hi'? If I'm being honest I expected more. But maybe he didn't knew what to write? I texted a 'Hi' back. I laid back in my bed and remembered the time we had together. My how we met, how his hugs felt, ou first kiss, my musicvideo shooting, meeting Davi, the day in the waterpark, saying goodbye to him...

My phone lightened up and I saw his message.

N: I heard you're going home tomorrow and can we maybe meet when your back in London? But secretly because... ehm can I call you now?

M: In 10'?

N: Alright

I took some normal day clothes and went down to the park of the hotel. I sat on a lounger. That time he called and I immediately acepted the call but I didn't said anything. Why? I don't know.

N: Gabby?

*Neymar's POV*

G: Neymar

She almost whispered. Finally. Finally I can hear her beautiful voice again. How much I wished she was by my side right now. But I think I can forget that for the next months. But how to tell her?

N: And how are you?

G: I'm good and you?

N: I'm good too but ... I would be better if you would be here.

Did I really said that? God, luckily no one's here.

G: Yeah, I think that too.

N:Uuhmm, I have to talk with you about something.

G: Go on.

She sounded a bit scared but I have to tell her this.

N: Alright, uuhmm I don't know how to say that but uuhmm...

G: You can tell me you know?

N: Yeah but I'm scared to tell you.

G: Why scared? Just tell.

N: Okay, uuhmm we can't see us again in the next months.

G: What? How do you mean we can't see us again in the next months?

N: It's not my fault. Believe me. Management told me. Because the press would make too much trouble and things like that.

G: Oh... and that means?

N: That means we have to see us secretly.

G: Mhmm... but... but how?

N: I have an idea...

After talking about how life's going I decided to go to sleep. I laid back in the bed but I just couldn't find my sleep. I always had to think about Gabby. Her perfect face. Her perfect body. Her perfect everything.

*Gabby's POV*

My alarm woke me up in the next morning. Amelia was still waking up when I finished packing my things together.

A: Morning.

M: Good morning. Wash your face and change into normal clothes and then we're going to eat breakfast.

A: Mhmm...

In the restaurant we met the other girls and Laura. We ate and Laura gave us informations about today. We have to leave in one hour.

Now it was time to say goodbye Dubai. A shuttle bus took us to the airport. There, we went to the check-in and bought some things after the security check. A woman spoke our flight out and we got to the plane. A bus took us to the plane. We drived past the privat jets. And guess what I saw? Right, Neymar's privat jet. I smiled when I saw that.

A: Why are you smiling?

M: Why not?

We got into the plane and sat on our seats. Minutes passed by and we were rolling to the runway. I think when the plane hit the altitude I was sleeping because of my half sleepless night.

Back in London. We were waiting for our luggage. The last two hours we were making jokes about the people in the plane. We had so much fun, you can't imagine. I'm really pleased to have these girls. They're everything to me.