Chapter 25

We stood in a room. Probably the locker room. "And why exactly are we here?" I laughed. "Turn around" said. I turned around and saw Neymar standing in front of me with a bouquet of red roses. "18 roses for an 18 year old girl" he smiled. "Oh my gosh Ney you didn't have to" I hugged him "Thank you so much" I smiled. "That's not all, look in the envelope" he said. There was a little white envelope with my name on it. I opened it and there was a ring in it. Why the hell was there a ring in it? I took it out and I have to admit, it's really beautiful. But I raised an eyebrow because I didn't got it why the hell there was a ring in it.
"Gabriella? I don't want to propose, but I want to ask you if you will promise me to be my girl until our time is over? This is a promise ring you know..." he said very nervously. I smirked to myself, "Did you just ask me to be your girldfriend?" "Eehrr... yes" he laughed nervously. "Then I will be your girlfriend" I said and hugged him tight and let him put on the ring on my ring finger. "It's so beautiful" I said admiring the ring. "I'm glad you like it" he smiled. "But I have one question" "tell me" he said. "Why are we in the lockerroom?" I laughed. "Because it was the best place to hide the roses" he laughed and I laughed with him. Suddenly he became more serious and looked at my face, studying it. He walked coser to me, if you could come closer, because the space between us was like almost not existing. He put his left hand on my waist and with his other hand he stroke my cheek as his lips moved closer to mine. Our noses were already touching and I must admit, I loved this feeling. He was about to kiss my lips when I heard my phone ring and he moved away from my face. "Sorry" I mumbled, it was Brooklyn who was calling me. "Brook?" I answered mh phone. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST SISTER IN THE WORLD! WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO AND ENJOY YOUR DAY!" he shouted. I was laughing and wished him a very happy birthday too. My other brothers, my sister and my parents also congratulated me aswell. "Alright mom, I have to go now" I said looking over to Neymar who was sitting in a bench. I could tell he was a bit bored, but I can understand that. "Okay sweety, enjoy your day, I love you!" mom said. "I love you too mom, bye!" and I ended the call. I looked over to Neymar "Sorry for letting you wait so long." "It's okay, don't worry" he smiled while standing up. "Well, what do you want to do today?" he asked. "I don't know, I thought you've had something planned?" "Uhh... no not really" he laughed. We made our way out of the stadium and what a surprise, there were paparazzi. Yeah, great. They clicked with their cameras and shouting things like "Happy Birthday Gabriella", "Now it's not illegal anymore to date Neymar", "Are you guys dating again?", "Are you engaged?", "Re you already married?", "Gabriella are you pregnant?", "What do your parents say about this Gabriella?" and so on, and so on. We continued to walk to his car while still holding hands. We were at his car, no one was around when he asked me "You wanna go to the beach? I mean I know the water might be a little cold but just walking around and after that I could show you around a little?" "Yeah, sounds good" I smiled. "Let's pick up Poker so he doesn't have to be alone all day" he said and started driving.

"So, I'll see you in one hour?" he asked after dropping me at my hotel. "Yep, I hope I'll be ready" I laughed. We said good bye and I walked to the room I was staying in. I've had an amazing day with Neymar, we walked at the beach with his dog and he showed me a bit of Barcelona. Just the places he knew there wouldn't be a lot of people. I'm sure we acted like a young teen couple, but I didn't care. But we still didn't kiss. Sadly.
He told me to dress fancy for tonight. And he told me that when we were on our way back to my hotel. I told him that I didn't took anyting fancy with me so he dragged me into this boutique and bought me a really beautiful dress and heels. I didn't want him to spend a lot money for me but, he told me it was a birthday present and you shouldn't avoid a present you get for your birthday. I wanted to protest but I couldn't. So I let him buy the dress and heels.