Chapter Six

I had to laugh when he said that. But what the hell was that? He has a girlfriend and said that he missed me? I'm sure he wanted do kidding me. I gave him my phone number, so I'll find out if he texts me. I hope I'll see him again. With the memories of today I fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------

-Next Morning-

I woke up by the noise of my phone. 7am. I didn't exactly knew when we would meet. I got up and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I didn't apply make up because you get it on every photoshoot. I decided to wear white hot pants and a dark green tank top. My phone started ringing. I secretly hoped it was Neymar but it was my manager Katie. "Morning Katie" I said. "Good Morning Gabriella. You have to be ready at 9am, I'm going to pick you up in the lobby ok?" she asked. "Ok, see you then. Do I have to tell Brooklyn and Dad?" Iasked. "No you don't have to. Your Dad's manager already phoned him" Katie said. "Ok, see you" said I. "Bye, Gabriella" she hung up. She's a really nice woman. I'm lucky with her because she wasn't a person who just saw money in front of her. I decided to go to Brooklyn's room. I knocked at his door. No response. I knocked again. "What do you want?" I heard him mumble. "Coming in" I said. Again no response. I took my keycard and opened the door. I closed the door behind me and walked to his bed and found him sleeping. "We have to be ready in one and a half hour" said I. He groaned and asked "Which day is today?" "Tuesday" I answered. Finally he sat up and looked at me with sleepy eyes. He wiggled twice with his eyebrows. "What?" I asked. "Neymar searched you yesterday" he said. "I know said I "he knocked at my door". "Ouuh tell me sister" he smirked. I told him the whole story. "We're gonna find out what you mean to him. You gave him your number right?" he asked. "Yes. What's your plan?" I asked. "Did he call you or texted you already?" Brooklyn asked. "Neither of them" I said "But Brooklyn he probably forgot about me. He has a girlfriend and I'm 7 years younger than him.You don't have to worry about him and me because he likes to kidding me." I told him. "He isn't kidding you girl. You see that when he's looking at you. I saw it yesterday by myself" he said. "No, of course he isn't Brooklyn. Of course not" I raised one eyebrow and gave him my 'seriously' face. "Anyways get ready I'm starving" I said. "Okay" he said and walked into the bathroom. 15 minutes later he walked out "Ready. You coming?" he asked. I stood up and we walked to the elevator. We stepped in and he pressed the '2nd floor' button. As we arrived I looked at my phone "One hour" I said. "Then what?" he asked. "Then we have to be ready in the lobby. I saw Dad and Jake so Brook and I walked to them. We said good morning to each other then I got my breakfast. After I went back to my room and brushed my teeth and tied my hair up to a pony tail. Sh*t just 5 minutes left. I grabbed a bag and filled it with some stuff I could need. I put on some black and white nike air max, grabbed my sunglasses, locked the door and ran down into the lobby. Everyone was waiting already. "Good morning Gabriella" Katie said. "Morning Katie" I smiled. We stepped into a car and Jake drove us to the photoshoot. When we arrived we met Dad and Brooklyn's manager. Katie took me to the people who would make my hair and make up. She gave me a brazil jersey with my name and my favorite number 5, black leggins and yellow nike frees. My hair was sreight and my make up green and yellow (look at the picture). I walked out into the room and all eyes were on me. "Hi guys" I . They all greeted me back. There was my Dad, Brooklyn, two brazilian football players I didn't knew well, Rafaella and Neymar. I smiled to myself when I saw hin. The photographer greeted us and gave us some instructions. First he took Brooklyn and Dad infront of the camera. They were wearing a brazil jersey too but with the whole outfit. I chatted with Rafaella, she was wearing the same clothes like me, just with her name. The next ones were the three brazil players. They were wearing the whole outfit too. I looked at them. They were doing it good. Expecially Neymar. He looked so hot. He smiled into the camera then to me. Gosh his smile is so beautiful. No, I have to stop! I smiled at him too. Next ones were Rafaella and I. The photographer told us what to do. I caught Neymar starring at me. I looked to Brook who made weird faces. I couldn't hold back and bursted out laughing. "What happend now?" Rafa asked. "Nothing" I laughed. "Tell me girl" she said raising an eyebrow. "Brooklyn just made some really weird faces" I laughed. I don't know what happend but she started laughing too. I don't know how long we laughed but when I noticed that my stomach was hurting I noticed that all the guys in the room started laughing. "Oh sh*t what did just happen?" I asked laughing. "I don't know everyone suddenly started laughing" Rafaella laughed. "I made some really good photos girls, thank you" the photographer said. "Rafa is it normal that my back hurts after laughing?" I asked her. She started laughing again like I did. "I really don't know" she said. We waited until the photos were ready that we could look at them. They were really good. "Now I would like to have the Beckham's in front of the camera, then Gabriella and David without Brooklyn and at least Gabriella and Neymar" the photographer said. I looked at Neymar who was already looking at me with a smile and I smiled back. I walked to Dad and Brooklyn. I heard the brazilian guys and Rafaella telling Neymar something in portuguese. We posed in front of the camera like the photographer would have liked. Then Brooklyn left and Dad and I did what the photgrapher said. "Now Gabriella you can stay and Neymar please come" he said. Neymar stood up and walked to me like always with a smile in his face. Gosh he's so cute.