The Crew Ordeal

A/N:hi I guess my names Eros this is kinda like my way of coping with the finale👍
Stede Bonnet, The Gentleman Pirate had just left his old home where he visited his wife and children after leaving on a whim. Mary Bonnet, his wife had began painting and has succeeded with out him he realized this and that she was in love with another man.

So was Stede. And that is why he was trying to find him and ended up finding his crew abandoned on a small island. As everyone grew hungry after knows how long they had been there two were about to resort to cannibalism whilst Oluwande looked through a telescope and noticed Stede rowing up to the island, standing up in the small boat and raising his hand to signal the crew he could see them. Once he got to shore the crew huddled around him. " Captain!" Frenchie exclaimed "you got any food in there?" He said as his stomach growled "yes. Plenty for all of us before we find Ed." Stede smiled as he mentioned Ed's name "About captain Blackbeard..." 'black' Pete started "Apparently Lucius talked to him and he was not coping very well with your absence." He said with a plain face "No one has seen Lucius since yesterday..." Pete continued tears noticeably forming In his eyes.

"Captain. Blackbeard left us here to die." Oluwande sadness forming in his voice " he took Jim." Oluwande said as tears streamed from his eyes "Oh dear." Stede said afraid of what he would do to the two missing crew mates "I think he killed Lucius." Black Pete said crying with Oluwande "Oh I'm terribly sorry Black Pete..." Stede said thinking hard.

"We will find him and we will get our crew mates back" he said sternly as another boat rowed up to the island " hey guys." Lucius sat in the boat with an unknown man he stepped out and Black Pete's eyes lit up he ran over to hug Lucius " Babe!" He said squeezing Lucius "I though you were dead?!" Black Pete furrowed his eyebrows " yeah I would be if it wasn't for this guy" he pointed at the man in the boat " Captain your little boyfriend is crazy! He was like horribly depressed and then he got really nice and then he threw me overboard and tried to kill me!" Lucius said slinging his hands around as he spoke "oh my lord." Stede said shocked " we have to find him I have to fix this."

*time skip*

Everyone was cramped in the small rowboat. Stede had his telescope out when he saw a ship. He sat down the scope and looked over at Buttons and Frenchie who were rowing the boat "Go towards that ship" Stede commanded. Once they were fairly close Stede could see the details on the ship. It was his. Ed was on it. "Buttons! Frenchie! That's our ship!" He pointed "Now let's go get them!" He said with a forced smile, truly he was contemplating what he was going to say to Ed.

* another sort of time skip*

The small boat rowed up to the ship. Stede climbed the stairs up on the side of the ship once he got on it he looked down to the boat "Stay here.". He walked around for a few seconds adjusting to the ship once again. He started looking for Ed. Walking into his room, quickly noticing all of his books were missing and clothes were scattered all over the room. He then heard soft sobs, he looked around for the source and then noticed it was coming from under a blanket in his bed.

He slowly approached the lump on his own bed. Once he reached the bed he gently pulled the blanket up " Edward." He said a warm smile plastered on his face. Ed quickly pulled out his knife and put it to Stede's throat "Ed I'm so sorry I hurt you far to much." Stede said as he pushed Ed's hair behind his ears, noticing the smudged black substance streaming down his face mixed with his tears. Ed still had the knife at Stedes throat.
A/N: that's all for tonight I'll probably post the next chapter tomorrow 👍