The plan

A/N:okay, okay this sounds cringe but it's gonna kill me to male Ed get rejected by Blackbeard and not have a friend so I'm gonna put an OC in here:) Stede and Ed stood near the edge of the ship leaning against the wood keeping one from falling overboard it was late at night and they were peacefully enjoying gazing at the stars and moon I'm a comfortable silence when Stede broke it "so... what's with this morning?" He asked turning to look at the side of Ed "You still make Ed happy." Ed replied turning over to face Stede as well and giving the same warm smile he gave on the beach "And you still make me happy" Stede said as he reached out for Ed's hand, holding it.

Ed lifted his other hand to touch Stede's cheek sliding it back to his ears to push back his curly, blonde hair. Ed let go of Stede's hand to grab his waist and pull him closer, then placing a gentle peck on his lips Stede's face was already quite pink but after that his face turned three shades pinker. Stede slowly adjusted to the situation and draped his arms over Ed's shoulders, starting to mess with his hair gently leaning toward him to lock their lips. Stede smiled into the kiss, pulling away to let out a chuckle "I love you Eddie." He said looking up at Ed and smiling warmly. Ed was in awe he wished he could stay there forever in Stede's loving arms. But he couldn't.
*a few days later*
"The navy are onto us. We need to move and settle down somewhere." Ed explained to the crew as Stede stood by his side forcing a smile, since he was incredibly worried "Captains I think the coast of North Carolina is near by." Lucius said "Yeah we could get disguises!" Black Pete exclaimed Lucius looked at him concerned yet smiling "hun I don't think that would work." He chuckled softly "Its good input we'll keep it in mind Black Pete." Stede remarked "You alright Love?" Ed questioned gently grazing Stede's arm in an attempt to calm him Stede smiled, genuinely, "I'm just peachy." He said taking Ed's hand and interlocking their fingers. Ed smiled, and leaned over to kiss Stede on the cheek, " Hehheh i love you." He giggled "I love you too." Ed replied happily "If you guys are going to fuck don't do it in-front of us." Izzy grimaced "okay, okay. Sorry guys back to the plan."Stede chuckled
*another time skip*
They arrived on the coast line of North Carolina where a small beach stood "One of us needs to get supplies." Stede suggested "Izzy." Ed turned to look at Izzy "your going." He said sternly "What?! Why me? You have a whole crew!" Izzy complained " Don't wanna hear it. It's punishment." Ed said as he shook his head with a disapproving look "Ugh fine."
A/N: hey guys!!! Sorry it's been so long I've been really busy the past two weeks and the next two weeks I have some really important test 🥲 but I'll try to write whenever i can. I tried to make Izzy seem like a grumpy teenage girl for my own happiness so yup that's all! Byeeee!!