Apologize

A/N: AHHHH I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS YOUR SO NICE! Okay, okay, could you guys gimme some Ed and Stede art prompts in the comments?Stede closed the entrance to his secret closet "Ed. You need to apologize to the crew." He said sternly Ed groaned "I don't wanna." Ed murmured as Stede grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards the door "Noooooooo" Ed groaned once again "Ed, dear you can't just try to kill someone and not apologize when you can't just try to kill them again." Stede said rolling his eyes "Did you just call me dear?" Ed said not paying attention to anything else he said "I suppose I did is that a problem?" Stede said now looking at Ed. "that was actually kinda scary." Ed said shocked "Why thank you dear." Stede smiled before continuing to drag Ed out of the room.

"Hello Blackbeard." Lucius said hands on his hips "Ed apologize." Stede said holding Ed's shoulder "Don't apologize to those fucking fools Edward!" Izzy shouted "Shut the fuck up Iggy or whatever your name is." Stede said quietly. Everyone went silent "did you just curse and be mean to someone?!" Ed questioned wide eyed "My lord, can you just apologize already?" Stede said rubbing his temples "hey uh Lucius I apologize for trying to kill you." Ed said intensely staring at the ground. When he heard no reply he looked up to notice Lucius was not paying attention whatsoever in-fact he was still staring at Stede wide eyed with his jaw dropped. Ed waved his hand in front of Lucius's face attempting to get his attention when that failed he slapped Lucius "My apologies for trying to kill you I'm fucking Blackbeard and I'm apologizing by the way so pay a-fucking-ttention" Ed said sternly."ED!" Stede screeched " don't be so rude!" "Uuuggggghhhh I'm sorry." Ed groaned "oh yeah I forgive you Blackbeard." Lucius said walking away towards Black Pete.

"That was surprisingly fast considering you tried to kill him." Stede pointed out "yeah." Ed said "okay I'm gonna take a nap because if you couldn't tell I'm very grumpy." Stede stated "oh that reminds me what's the deal with beds?" Ed asked "uh I don't know why are you asking?" Stede quickly became confused "well I've been sleeping in your bed so...?"Ed said rubbing the back of his neck and heavily blushing "oh well I could sleep on the couch." Stede suggested "No it's your bed I'll sleep on the couch and you've had a hard journey you need good rest." Ed reminded "Really it's fine I can sleep on the couch." Stede said attempting to persuade Ed "Why don't we just share it?"Ed suggested "I mean I suppose we could." Stede agreed.

Stede was laying on the bed almost asleep when Ed sat on the edge "You want next to the wall or not?" He asked. Stede, half asleep just grumbled something. Ed chuckled and laid down next to him. "Scoot over a bit Stede." Ed said at the edge of the bed. Stede scooted closer to the wall after making more grumbling noises.

In the morning Stede woke up feeling a warmth across his waist he rubbed his eyes and looked over at Ed who was wedged against him and holding him he lightly giggled at the sight. Just admiring Ed's face and messing with his hair when he heard Ed murmur "fucking pretty boy" as he stuffed his head into the pillow Stede chuckled "your hair is pretty." Stede complimented "your face is pretty" he replied Stede smiled a bit wider if that was even possible "hey Eddie you know that whole kiss thing that happened on the dock...you think we could try it again?" He asked as he turned to face Ed.

"Hmm maybe." Ed said as he lifted up Stede's chin to place a gentle sweet kiss on his lips quickly pulling away "Welp time for pirate captain duties!" Ed said as he sat up and got off of the bed walking out of the small room smiling "oh god" Stede said as he touched his lips, the kiss still lingering in his mind.
————————-
"Ed there's an island over there!" Stede shouted motioning for Ed to come to the edge of the ship with him before setting down his telescope Ed walked up the small stairs up to the higher level of the ship where Stede stood "Wanna visit it?" Stede asked excitedly "uh sure let's do it." Ed replied quickly.

He walked to where Izzy had been sulking after Stede came back "Hey Hands are you gonna quit being all gloomy and grumpy and just deal with Stede's presence? I really like him ya know." Ed said sitting on the end of Izzy's bed "I know but I like you." Izzy replied not really thinking about his answer "what?" Ed said not really catching the point "nothing." Izzy lied "give me two days and I'll be fine." He continued "okay..." Ed walked out of the room with a questioning look on his face. He knew something was wrong.
A/N:AGHHHH OKAY FINALLY A NORMAL-ISH SIZE CHAPTER IM SO TIRED RIGHT NOW!!!!!