Starting over

A/N: omfg you guys are so nice I wish I could reply to your comments but I can't verify my email :( Ed lowered the knife allowing Stede to explain. "Chauncy came after me. He was probably intoxicated. He tripped and shot himself in the head and I saw it." Stede said wrapping his arms around himself. "he made fun of me for leaving Mary, my wife, and my children." Stede continued as Ed loosened up putting his knife away and furrowing his brows. " I knew I had to apologize." "But they didn't want me there. Mary had found another man named Doug and made a career painting." " Then she tried to kill me." Stede chuckled " and I realized I needed to find you... because i love you. So I faked my death, started my journey, found my crew starving on an island, and now I'm here." Stede said finally diverting his gaze from the ground up to Ed's face.

"I'm sorry Ed." Stede said grabbing Ed's face. Ed placed his hand on Stedes wrist enjoying their moment. The door swung open Izzy Hands stood at the entrance " oh this fuckers back." He said rolling his eyes. "Rude!" Stede replied offended. " Izzy please leave for a moment." Ed said pinching the bridge of his nose. "Fine." Izzy said walking out closing the door behind him. "I'm sorry for all I've done to your crew, and your things, and your ship." Ed said quietly hugging Stede tightly. He was surprised for a moment but quickly embraced Ed. " let's start over as friends okay?" Ed said with his faced stuffed into Stede's hair "fine with me, as long as I'm with you." Stede said smiling softly and pulling away from the hug "so... what's are we going to do with my crew?" Stede questioned "IZZY!" Ed said walking to the door.
A/N:sorry this is a short chapter I'll make the next one super long for you guys to make up for it. Hope you enjoyed my suck ass writing skills👋