Chapter 6

I hope this flashback chapter will make you understand better why Y/N has bad blood with some of his friends.

Credits to all the owners of the pictures, videos and gifs found on this chapter.

Flashback

The moment the accusations were posted online. It came to a shock to many fans and the general public. My members were also taken aback and enraged as they were being accused of something they did not do.

We were immediately called up to the company to talk to the staff handling the cases. We met Miss Park along the way and it is one of those times when you know you're in big trouble as Miss Park wasn't smiling when she saw you.

It only takes us a few minutes to reach the meeting room. The staff was not present so Miss Park took this as an opportunity to talk to her boys. Miss Park is ninety eight percent sure that the accusations were false. She's always with them most of the time so she knows each personality of each member.

"Be honest with me, did any of you do it?" Miss Park asked in a stern voice. She put her feelings aside and proceeded to do her job as an employee of the company.

The members who were accused, shook their heads simultaneously. "Noona. Do you really think I'm able to bully people?" Bo In stated. "Have you heard me talk about girls before?" Gal Jee added. "My parents would have discarded me if they knew I was taking drugs." Mi Kyung continued.

Miss Park sighed and nodded her head. "I just wanted to make sure that the company is defending the innocent and not the guilty." The members weakly smiled and nodded their heads.

Soon, the staff who was in charge of the case entered the room. He looked at the members like he believed the accusation. He took a seat in front of us.

"You saw the look I gave you?" He asked. Mi Kyung nodded his head. "Better get used to it. Even though you think it's unfair, people will still look at you that way until proven otherwise." The man added.

"First, deactivate your social media account." He continued. "Secondly, do not make any public appearances on any shows or in public. Lastly, do not hang out with other people other than your families or your members." He ordered. "Don't make things worse than they already are."

Like a well oiled machine, the members deactivate their social media account. The staff then looked at me and said, "You too, Y/N. Even though you're not involved, they will use your account to get to them."

"I don't have any social media accounts." I informed him. It looked like he was taken aback but nonetheless nodded his head. "If you're telling the truth, there's nothing to be worried about." He concluded before leaving the room.

Timeskip

The accusations were proven false. The members were relieved that it was finally over. The company took a huge hit for the accusations. We did as well. The companies who endorsed the respective members had to cut their deals the moment the accusations were released on the internet.

Today, we will be making our first public appearance after the controversies. It will be on an award show. It's our first time attending as an incomplete group. We were nervous as Changmin wasn't with us. He normally handles the things if it goes south, together with Miss Park.

We were currently backstage, waiting for the award show to start. Even though the accusations were proven false, the members still received 'looks' from others. Whether it is staff or idols.

I took a glance to my left and saw Itzy. My members have started to dislike their presence after the accusations were posted on the internet. They think that the members of Izty believed it and started to distance themselves from us.