Chapter 10

Can you help this chapter to reach 80 votes?

Enjoy!

Credits to all the owners of the pictures, videos and gifs found on this chapter.

My whole body was boiling with anger. The grasp I had on my steering wheel tightened as I imagined what she must be feeling at the moment. After a few more minutes, I finally arrived at my destination.

The Park.

I hurriedly looked for her and did not even give attention to whatever the people might think about me. They might think that I'm a madman but that's not important to me. What's important is locating her.

I then saw someone who looked like her from afar. She was seated on a bench. I squinted my eyes in order to check if it's really her. I was right. I heaved a sigh of relief and briskly walked towards her.

"Min-si ah." I called her. She turned her head to face me and in that moment I locked eyes with her, my heart shattered into pieces. Her eyes were red and her face was swollen. Her boyfriend cheated on her.

I sat next to her and wiped the tears away from her face using my hand. "He's not worth your tears. He doesn't deserve you." I hugged her and patted her back continuously until she calmed down.

I pulled away after noticing that she had calmed down. "How did you find out?" I softly asked. "I already had my suspicions so I went home earlier than usual and when I entered our apartment." Min-si started to get emotional again. "Their clothes were on the floor and when I opened the bedroom, both of them were naked." Min-si breaks down once again as she recalls the events. Y/N hugged her once again.

Min-si pulled away and coldly looked at Y/N and softly asked, "Am I not good enough?" Y/N quickly shook his head and answered, "You're one of a kind and he failed to notice that. So don't ever think you're not good enough because you are."

She weakly smiled and leaned against my shoulder as I soothingly patted her back. After a few minutes, she was able to regain her composure.

"What are your plans?" I asked. She hummed and answered, "I got selected to be a backup dancer to Red Velvet."

"Wah! Congratulations!" I exclaimed. Min-si shyly smiled. "Will you still be working at the cafe?" I asked due to curiosity. Min-si pursed her lips before answering. "If I have time to spend, probably." I nodded my head and smiled.

I scanned the area that we are in and was surprised to see that there's not a lot of people. I whipped out my phone to see the time and it was already 11.00pm. Then, the tiredness from the concert finally hit me.

I yawned and Min-si noticed it. She is now feeling guilty. She didn't even consider that Y/N might be tired from the concert before reaching out to him.

"I should get going. I'm sorry for not letting you rest. You just returned from the concert right?" Min-si whispered. I waved my hands in disapproval. "Yes but I will always be there if my friends need a helping hand and a shoulder to cry on."

Min-is gleefully smiled and said, "I will be here too. If you need anything."

Timeskip

I'm currently on the way to Yoona's apartment. I was about to go to the company when she suddenly messaged me asking if I could give her a ride. As I was not in a rush to go to the company, I said yes.

Once I reached her apartment, she was already waiting for me. My palm started to sweat as I was embarrassed that I had to make her wait. She entered the car and greeted me excitedly. "Did you just go down from your apartment?" I asked.