𝟙𝟞

warning; sexual content 

Lily stared up at Nate with widened eyes and also struggled to breathe. She had millions of thoughts running through her mind like crazy. She couldn't believe that Nate was admitting to being Tyler.

'What?' Lily managed to choke out, 'Are you being serious?'

Nate simply nodded. She watched him slightly avoid eye contact with her.

'Why didn't you say anything?' Lily asked with a slightly worried and confused tone

'What was I suppose to do?' Nate exclaimed softly, 'You were with Josh and getting serious with him!'

'But Josh lied to me?!' Lily cried, 'And you knew about it'

'He took credit for something he wasn't involved in' Nate explained, 'I know that's obvious but I didn't want to ruin it'

In this moment, Lily knew he was lying. Why would Nate Jacobs suddenly care about ruining things for people?

'Well you should've said something' Lily cried back

'I tried,' Nate explained loudly, 'How do you think I knew about stuff you liked? The Bacardi that I gave you wasn't just a coincidence. You told me... Tyler that you liked it. I tried to hint at it but when you went with Josh, so I didn't bother saying anything'

'But you did' Lily corrected him, 'Did you message me after the carnival?'

'I did' Nate confirmed

'Then you knew that Josh was lying' Lily added, 'I don't understand why you would do that'

Nate started to become a little drawn back and shy when talking about this. Lily could tell that he felt uncomfortable with the conversation.

'Look I didn't mean to upset you' Nate spoke up softly, 'I just didn't want to be the reason you and Josh broke up'

'It wasn't serious' Lily cried, ''Everyone keeps thinking that it was serious!'

'Okay' Nate said defensively as he raised the palms of his hands up, 'I'm glad it wasn't serious'

This made Lily suddenly stop. Did he really just say that?

'I'm just over it' Lily muttered trying to ignore his comment 

Nate nodded as he watched her sit on top of the bathroom sink. She shuffled back and leaned back on the side of the mirror.

'Are you still going to leave early?' Nate asked as he moved slightly closer to her

'I don't know' Lily muttered under her breathe again and avoided his gaze

'I think you should stay' Nate mumbled back as he moved inches away from her, 'Do you remember everything we talked about?'

Lily was confused by this. She looked up at him and furrowed her eyebrows.

'You know...' Nate trailed on, 'The sex stuff?'

Lily felt the familiar fire burning inside her stomach. She shifted further onto the sink as he moved more forward. Nate was now leaning his body weight against her closed legs.

'I'm sorry?' Lily whispered nervously.

'Come on' Nate mumbled with a devilish smirk, 'You can't tell me you don't remember'

'I do' Lily whispered again, 'But I don't want to talk about it'

Nate seemed like he understood this and backed up from Lily's space. She stayed on the top of the sink playing with the hem of her dress. Nate watched her do this and decided to move closer to her once again. This time Lily didn't want to push him away, however she slightly opened her legs. Nate smirked in response to her body language. He stood between her legs as he moved her closer to him.