𝟚𝟛

'I'll see you downstairs' Nate commented simply

Lily nodded as she watched him walk out of her bedroom. In this moment, she tried to take the time to understand what she just found out, but her mind was completely cloudy. Lily was now walking down the stairs and making her way to the kitchen. And there in the kitchen stood Nate and Nina talking about something Lily couldn't hear. The sinking feeling started again as Lily stood there waiting for them to notice her.

'Lily!' Nina smiled, 'Your mum is so fucking cool'

Lily laughed slightly and wondered why she was saying this. She followed Nina's and Nate's eyes and turned behind her. She was now looking at her mum, Kat, Maddy and Lexi dancing. Well Suze was twerking like a madwoman. This made Lily laugh more as she knew her mum was indeed...fucking cool.

'I'm going to get in the hot tub' Nina smiled, 'You should come in'

Nina smiled brightly at Nate and squeezed Nate's forearm. Lily knew what Nina was feeling right now. It was probably the same feeling she got when Nate was around her. That fire deep within her stomach and the cloudy thoughts that came along with it. It was dangerous falling for Nate Jacobs.

Lily watched Nate walk out into the backyard with everyone else. Lily watched from the kitchen as everyone started getting into the hot tub. She watched as Nate hopped in without his shirt on and seemed to be squashed up against Nina. Maddy, Cassie, Mckay, BB and Kat were now in there laughing at something BB had said. She watched on from the window to see Nina rubbing up against Nate and seemed to be whispering something in his ear. This alone made Lily not want to watch it any longer. Lily shook her head and moved over to the living room with Lexi.

'Are you going to go out there?' Lexi asked, 'I would but I'm on my period'

Lily knew what 'period' meant and indicated. Lexi didn't want to be around people and she just wanted to be alone. Or Lexi truly had her period and didn't feel like it. Either way, Lily didn't blame her for not wanting to go out there.

'I don't know' Lily said simply, 'Nina seems to be comfortable'

'What do you mean?' Lexi asked, putting her phone down on the couch next to her, 'Is she with Nate? Are you seriously jealous?'

Lily thought about it for a minute. Did a sick feeling in her stomach that made her want to vomit and shit herself? Or that she was immediately and shamefully jealous of Nina's beauty and body? Did that count as jealousy?

'I'm not jealous' Lily lied, 'I just... I don't know'

'Right' Lexi said with a slight laugh, 'I don't believe a word you just said'

Lexi chuckled at her sister's clear jealousy over Nina and Nate. She took the time to go back to texting Fez and listening to Taylor Swift.

Lily took this time to walk back upstairs and raid Cassie's closet. This was a massive pro when it came to having Cassie Howard as a sister. She would always have the best clothes and at times, the most revealing clothes. She smiled when she picked up a bright pink bathing suit. She quickly undressed and put on the bathing suit. Well, she struggled at first to fit everything into the small bathing suit. This was a con to having Cassie as your sister. She always brought the smallest size and the tightest clothes. Lily finally got it on and looked in the mirror. She immediately was taken back by her own breasts. She didn't really like how exposed they were, but she didn't care at this point after taking a shot of tequila. She walked downstairs and started to make her way outside. However, Lily was quickly stopped by Lexi.

'Is that Cassie's?' Lexi asked looking down at her chest, 'Jesus Lily'

'What?' Lily asked feeling a little stupid, but she wasn't going to let Lexi know this by adding, 'I'm going outside'