Knight In Faded Flannel Part 7

Moans of wanting and sighs of pleasure floated around the room while two bodies undulated against one another as lips pressed firmly together and tongues stroked languidly. Ashley had forgotten how much she loved to kiss and feared she'd forgotten how to, but as soon as she tasted Rayne, it felt as natural as slipping into a well-used saddle contouring to her curves after years of riding. A near sounding growl reverberated from Ashley's throat as she pressed her groin harder against Rayne's, she shuddered at the feel of the seam of her jeans pushing into her hard clit.

Don't come, don't come. Don't you dare come like this.

She pulled away and rested her face in Rayne's silky hair.

"Where'd you go?" Rayne asked.

"Sorry, I was getting too excited, had to hit the brakes for a sec." Ashley sounded winded.

Rayne rubbed Ashley's back and wrapped her legs around her waist creating a more intimate connection, eliciting a deep groan from the woman on top of her. "Well, if you don't let off those brakes soon, I'm going to combust right here."

"You and me both." Ashley finally pulled away and instead of lowering her head to meet the waiting lips, she slithered down Rayne's body until her knees hit the floor. She looked up at Rayne and saw desire in her eyes which only fueled Ashley's own desires. She ran her hands up Rayne's legs and under the smooth material of her dress and continued heading north dragging the dress up as she went. Ashley reveled in the quivers she caused inside the smaller body under her, she gave Rayne a roguish smile just before she lifted the dress past her white lace panties. Ashley took a moment to appreciate the fine material cocooning the treasure underneath. She licked her lips the same time she felt her clit throb at the sight of the black curls beneath the lace and all she wanted to do was rip the panties off and bury her nose in Rayne's hair. In a minute, she thought. She finished her task with the help of Rayne and removed the dress altogether, leaving a trembling Rayne clad only in her lace underwear and matching bra. Ashley palmed Rayne's sides, feeling her ribs and roved her eyes over the curves and mounds with awe and arousal. "You're so beautiful." Just as Ashley went in for a kiss, Rayne's next words stopped her in her tracks.

"Please be gentle, it's my first time."

Ashley flinched and was about to rear up and away when Rayne started laughing. "Are you messing with me?"

Rayne nodded within her fits of giggles then reached out a hand for Ashley where she was pulled down on top of her. "I'm sorry, but you seemed really nervous. I was starting to wonder if this was your first time."

Ashley sighed in relief. "Hardly, but it has been a while." As she looked around Rayne's youthful face, a face she'd memorized over the last two weeks, a pinch of panic enveloped her and she suddenly worried that Rayne was too young. "Can I ask you something before we go any further?"

Rayne nodded while stroking Ashley's full, curly hair.

"How old are you?"

"Twenty-seven. You?"

Fifteen years. It's not an astronomical age gap.

Ashley realized Rayne had asked her, her age. "A lot older than you." At Rayne's quirked eyebrow, Ashley knew she wanted specifics. Scrunching her eyes shut, she said, "Forty-three." Ashley suddenly found herself flipped onto her back with Rayne sitting astride her hips. With her underwear now soaked through and her excited heart in her throat, Ashley was anticipating Rayne's next move with eyes of a predator. "Oh, you like older women, do ya?" Ashley teased and tickled her fingers over Rayne's tummy.

Rayne quickly captured Ashley by her wrists and forced them down on the bed next to her head, then she leaned over her with her laced covered breasts grazing Ashley's shirt, and said, "It's not your age, it's your wisdom and what you can do to my body with all that sage experience." She kissed her hard on the mouth before slowly slithering down Ashley, her hands running a path over her arms, shoulders, and over her breasts. "You're overdressed." She undid all the buttons to Ashley's black shirt before parting it to the sides. Rayne's eyes sparkled with arousal at the sight of Ashley's small unconfined breasts, she immediately cupped them and squeezed. "Look at all of this." Rayne's eyes were dancing from Ashley's breasts down to her toned abdomen built up from years of work. She looked back into Ashley's eyes with a knowing smirk. "Age is just a number, baby."

Ashley moaned out loud when Rayne pressed her body to hers and left a trail of fiery kisses along her neck. On instinct, Ashley unclasped Rayne's bra one-handed and removed it. It was Ashley's turn to stare in awe. Rayne breasts were fuller and white as rain with berry-coloured nipples. Her mouth filled with saliva and she wanted to suck those little gems until she had Rayne crying out in desperation. Before she got her chance to, all she could do was watch Rayne make quick work of the belt and button on her jeans. Her eyes widened in disbelief when Rayne slowly and teasingly lowered the zipper. She wanted to shout at her to hurry it up before she creamed in her jeans. She lifted her hips in hopes it would get Rayne to move faster, and it worked. She held out her hand to Rayne as soon the jeans hit the floor and pulled her back on top. Both women started panting and mewling as they writhed together, skin-to-skin. It wasn't good enough, Ashley wanted to feel Rayne's pussy brushing over hers. She flipped them back over putting herself on top then nearly ripped the lace underwear off and forced her legs open. Biting her bottom lip as she ogled the wet, pink pussy before her, she reverently said, "Oh, that's beautiful."

"Kiss me," Rayne panted.

Ashley assumed she meant between her legs, and even if she didn't, Ashley chose to ignore her possible wrong assumption and slid down onto her front, resembling a sniper readying to shoot their target. Now that she had Rayne right where she wanted her, Ashley took her time with the woman. Using both fingers and tongue, Ashley drove Rayne to the edge several times, dodging her proverbial blows of harsh curses directed at her.

"Fuck, Ash, please, I can't take anymore."

Ashley liked the nickname Rayne had given her, it made her feel special. Ashley finally gave Rayne what she wanted. An explosive shout and an arch of her back, Rayne came inside Ashley's mouth. Ashley wondered if her horses heard any of it. She was grateful for not having neighbours. Using her tongue, Ashley cleaned all around the lips of Rayne's sex before she shimmied out of her underwear then climbed up on top of Rayne, gently settling between her legs. The beautiful woman under her appeared dazed and sated that it brought a smile to Ashley's face. She kissed each of Rayne's cheeks, her nose, then her mouth. "Are you okay?" Rayne nodded. "Up for some more?" Rayne nodded again with an added smile. Ashley slipped her hand between their bodies and opened up her own sex and started to slowly thrust herself up and down Rayne's wet pussy.

Rayne dug her fingers into Ashley's shoulders. "Oh, my god, what are you doing? I've never felt that before."

Ashley continued thrusting but looked down into Rayne's eyes, furrowing her brow. "You've never been with a woman like this before?"

She shook her head before letting out a low moan at the euphoric sensations happening between her legs. "Only oral and fingers." She arched her back. "God, don't stop."

Ashley's thrusts increased in speed and strength, skin slapping skin, she then buried her face in Rayne's hair and fucked her hard. Her orgasm was right on the cusp, she moved faster and then everything rushed to the surface. Ashley tightened her hold on Rayne, scrunching her eyes shut as she rode out her powerful climax. She gave a couple shouts while her hips moved as if she had no control over them before everything began to settle as the stars under her eyelids dissipated and her breathing went back to normal. Ashley smiled again while resting her head on Rayne's shoulder when she felt Rayne wrap her whole body around her. "You okay under there?"

"Mmmm, delicious."

"Good."

"You sound relieved," Rayne stated.

Ashley rolled to her side and stretched out her body before propping herself up, head in hand. "Well, I won't lie, I was nervous because it'd been a couple years since..." she trailed off.

Rayne turned to face her, mirroring her position. "If you hadn't said anything, I wouldn't have known." She gave a cheeky smile and dragged her finger down between Ashley's breasts. "You rocked my world."

Ashley threw her head back and laughed.