Chapter 1: Death trap.

I'll be referring to Toby as she/her because that's her pronouns. I'll be referring to swaggersouls as swagger because he doesn't like people using his real name. Any other things I should know about please tell me.
~~~

working with a group full of loud and autistic people wasn't the best but they were her cunts and she loved them. Y/n is the graphic designer for the misfits merch and thumbnails she was also one of the 2 girls in the misfits group the other being Tobi, she and Tobi are good friends, well the only one she could really relate to or just to talk to about 'girly' stuff. Speaking off Tobi had just come to sit on the couch next to (Y/n) as the guys were talking. Y/n was living with Cam for the time being, that time being almost a month after a bad breakup with her boyfriend of 6 years she had nowhere to go after he kicked Y/n out, she landed on her best friend, Fitz's doorstep. Luckily he had the room to spare, Cam was sat just looking at their phone occasionally laughing at something they'd seen. "What's everyone doing today then? I've got a meeting with the guy who's selling us our road trip car" Fitz asked putting his phone down.

"Well, I'm meeting up with some friends tonight, but I'll happily come to view the car with you." Tobi said looking over at Y/n.

"I've gotta pack" she said looking over to Fitz as he sighed and rolled his head back. "You are boring."

"Yep" Y/n sighed and stood up to go smoke outside, Fitz watched her go.

"Fuck, I hate to see her leave, but I love to see her go" he laughed Y/n just flipped him off, continuing to walk outside to have a smoke. She thought about Fitz's jokes a lot always flirting with her and telling her cheesy jokes like, are you an angel? yeah, cheesy.

"Cam come on mate you know she don't like those jokes." Tobi grimaced and followed Y/n outside, the strong smell of Tabaco hit her nose and looked at Y/n.

"Want one?" Y/n offered her one from the little wooden box she kept in the house, it had her cigs in.

"Nah I'm good but don't you think it's a bit early to be smoking?" Tobi asked early being 10am.

"Nah mate it's never too early to be smoking" Y/n chuckled taking a long drag.

"So, you talked to Oliver recently?" Tobi asked.

"Not since he kicked me out" She huffed and took another long drag "I guess I deserved it, I'm hard to love."

"okay yeah, its to early to be smoking, give it here." Tobi reached out for the smoke she had in between her fingers.

"oi" Y/n waved her arms and stubbed out her light.

"Please come to the car viewing with us It'll be fun help you take your mind off things" Tobi pleaded "plus I'll help you pack later".

"fine but only because I've got nothing better to do." Y/n sighed, and Tobi jumped up from where she was sitting and ran inside to tell Fitz. "ohhhh Fitzy! I got her to come!" Tobi shouted.

"well-done mate!" Cam laughed and put his phone away as he saw Y/n step inside and close the glass sliding door. "Hey!" he called out to Y/n getting her to turn and face him he craned his neck to look at her. "I'll let you control the AUX" Y/n slightly smiled at the small gesture and nodded at him and walked off to wash the cigarette smell off her fingers. "what did you two talk about?" Cam asked Tobi seeing Y/n looking slightly drained and more quiet than usual.

"I brought up Oli" Tobi creased at her mistake.

"Tobi..." Cam sighed "I know you probably didn't mean to but you gotta be careful with what you say, it took me weeks to get Y/n to open back up and start to talk to me about it."