Chapter 7

...In an unknown place...

I can feel it... At last she has awoken... My queen...

"Did you feel that?" A fairly tanned boy with blazing orange hair asked his twin of pure white who sat upon a golden throne. The white being glanced at his twin who stood in front of him and a coil smile graced his lips.

"Why of course I did. Do you not know what it means?" The white twin asked as his golden eyes that was surrounded by a sea of black glinted mischievously.

"I couldn't be possibly that she has awoken, has it?" The orange hair boy asked and his lively brown eyes widened when his brother nodded.

"We'll need to make preparations for our departure, Ichigo." And Ichigo blinked in surprise at this.

"Where are we going?" He asked slightly eagerly since it's been about 10 years since they had left their castle in this remote desert of Demons.

"Why we're going the human world of course!" The white being cheered and continued on his way to leave...

...Back in Edo...

"Leave me alone..." Nyssa shook Allen's arm off and started to walk away, but then Kanda blocked her path.

"Where are you going?" He asked and unknown to everyone looking Kanda suppressed a shudder at the cold glare he received from Nyssa, but he stood his ground.

"Out of my way." She told him coldly and glared at Kanda fiercely.

"No." Kanda spoke back stubbornly and he found himself quickly dodging a punch that was aimed right at his head. He grabbed Nyssa's wrist and he noticed that Nyssa's face reviled shock, probably from the fact she tried to punch Kanda.

"Just leave me alone..." Nyssa asked Kanda once again although this time more nicely. She looked at Kanda and she smiled to herself slightly, "Don't worry so much about me." At this Kanda became surprised at her words. That she was able to read him so easily.

Just like that stupid rabbit...

"Just don't do anything stupid..." Kanda spoke back roughly and Nyssa sneered at the ground at this.

"If I stay here I'll do something stupid." Nyssa spoke and looked at Bookman who was helping Deak with getting to know everyone personally. Bookman glanced at Nyssa, feeling her stare, and his eyes widened when her eyes reviled pure hatred.

Nyssa stormed off with Allen watching her go and resisted the urge to follow her. He had a glimpse at the look Nyssa had towards Bookman and he worried for the girl. Allen then watched Deak getting really chummy with everyone and back at Nyssa.

Allen wondered that now Lavi was trapped inside of Deak's head how exactly Nyssa will deal with that. He knows that Nyssa is hot-headed right now, hence the reason she started a fight with Kanda, but being alone is not always the best thing.

Something deeper within him felt like Nyssa stores something within her that is not the heart of Innocence. He didn't know how he knew, but he did and it made him not to want to leave Nyssa alone. With that in mind he started to follow Nyssa, but he kept his distance because he didn't want to chance Nyssa seeing him.

Allen followed her to the park he saw Lavi and her-self at earlier when he found Lenalee, Kanda, and the other members of the Black Order. Now that he was back here he remembered that Nyssa seemed upset just before he made his presence known and he couldn't help but to wonder what happened when he was gone.

"Andrew... I wonder how you're doing..." Allen heard Nyssa mumble to herself as she sat down on the same bench from earlier.

Who is Andrew?