Chapter 4

Note: In this chapter I'm going to be going back a fourth between Lavi's mind and the real world a lot. Sorry if it gets confusing.

...In Lavi's mind...

Where... am I...? It's dark... So very dark...

Lavi...

...Who is calling me?

Lavi...!

Lavi snapped his eye open and saw nothing but darkness. He took a step forward and heard a splash of water and saw that the ground was covered with water.

"Lavi..." The red head whipped his head around to see Deak there. Lavi's hand flew for his hammer but found it not there and also noticed that even his knife was missing too.

"It's time for you to embrace yourself..." Deak spoke and Lavi saw his child form appear right next to Deak.

"You don't need to fear yourself..." The young Lavi pouted and Lavi felt uneasiness within himself.

"What's going on...? What do you mean embrace myself?" Lavi spoke and the water suddenly shot up to latch on his legs tapping him where he stood. Lavi started to panic as Deak walked up to Lavi.

"Now... Now... There's no need to panic. I'm fixing everything that old panda messed up." Deak spoke almost eagerly.

"Hey! Don't be scared! You going to remember your real past!" Young Lavi smiled and skipped to Lavi.

"Let go of me, damn it! Tell me what's going on! What did Bookman do?!" Lavi really started to become scared when suddenly he started to sink into the water.

"You'll find out soon enough, Lavi..." Deak spoke and Lavi was plunged completely into the dark water. He kept sinking lower and lower in till he could no longer see Deak or the younger version of himself. Lavi found that he could still breath as he sank even lower into the water...

...The Black Order/ Lavi's room...

"Now please explain, Bookman..." Allen spoke and glanced at his friend who was unconscious in the bed and Link leaded forward very interested

"Yes..." Bookman sighed and continued, "Lavi is not my grandson..."

...In Lavi's mind...

Lavi found himself in a house that had a warm fire place and it sent nostalgia to him. He noticed his kid self and walked up to him hoping to find some clues of where he was. He paused when he noticed that his younger self wasn't wearing an eye patch.

"Lavi! Dinner is done!" A feminine voice called out and the young Lavi smiled brightly and ran right though Lavi.

He didn't see me... Is this... my past? He did say something about my past...

"Coming mother!" The young Lavi laughed cheerfully and Lavi followed the boy through the large house.

"Whoa! Slow down there, you little rabbit!" a deep voice laughed and Lavi froze at what he saw...

...The Black Order/ Lavi's room...

"Lavi lived in a great home... He had the perfect family... He also had a twin brother..." Bookman spoke somberly and Allen listen with a sad look.

"Lavi was just six at the time and was one of the most innocent children there were... Though his twin brother of the other hand..." Bookman sighed and Allen could tell he regretted something.

"I found his family one stormy night and all the inns were booked and this man offered me to stay the night at his home. This man was Lavi's father..."