Preview: Heroes Over Flowers (Kacchako)

~~~A/N: This is Boys Over Flowers version of My Hero where instead of them attending a school for rich kids, it's a school for the top heroes' children.  The F4 are now the B4 (Big 4 as a nod to MHA's "Big 3"). ~~~

Uraraka and Toga laughed as they ate ice cream and walked along the edge of the wall. This was an uncharacteristic moment of peace for Uraraka, as she wasn't dealing with the glares of the other students or the yelling of a certain spiky-haired loudmouth.

"Ocha-chan! Make me float!" Toga begged her friend.

"Aren't you worried about the teachers seeing?" Uraraka asked.

"Come on! Please?" Toga whined and pulled on Uraraka's sleeve.

"Okay, okay," Uraraka finally caved with a laugh.

She touched Toga's hand and watched as her friend started to float. She didn't worry about her floating away since her clothes were still weighing her down. Toga giggled and twirled in the air, still eating her ice cream.

"Uh," Toga mumbled as her ice cream fell when she was upside down.

The ice cream landed on someone's hair. It melted and dripped down the person's face. An angry scowl looked up and glared at Toga who was still floating. Toga's eyes widened.

"Release!" Uraraka quickly said, putting her hands together.

Toga landed on her feet, and stared at Bakugou. Midoriya, Kaminari, and Todoroki stood around him. Kaminari looked worried for Toga's safety, Midoriya seemed to be waiting to see what Bakugou would do, and Todoroki appeared to be rather bored with what was happening.

"Do you have any idea what the f*** you just did?!" Bakugou barked, his hands emitting large explosions.

"I'm sorry, Bakugou-kun!" Toga apologized and covered her face with her sleeves. "I can clean you up!"

"Do you really f***ing think that you can get off that easy, b****?!" Bakugou yelled again.

"Kacchan, calm down," Midoriya said from behind him.

Bakugou tsked at his friend, then turned back to Toga, "How are you going to fix this?"

"I'll do anything," Toga quickly replied.

Bakugou seemed to think for a minute before glaring at her again, "You ruined my hair, maybe I should blow yours off to make up for it."

"Hmm?" Toga hummed.

Bakugou shook his head while Denki and Todoroki had tired expressions.

"Wait! It was an accident!" Uraraka said as she stood in front of Toga. "She didn't mean to. It was my fault for using my quirk, Kaachan."

Bakugou's glare was re-directed to Uraraka. The rest of the B4 looked surprised at her. Bakugou snorted and looked her up and down.

"Just because we're in the same grade it doesn't mean you and I are equals," Bakugo growled.

Denki quickly walked over and whispered something in his ear. Bakugou smirked.

"So, you save one loser and you think you've got what it takes to be a hero?" Bakugou snickered.

"Heroes save people, regardless of what they looked like," Uraraka mumbled.

"Would you do anything to save someone?" Bakugou asked.

Uraraka hesitated for a moment, then looked up and nodded with determination.

"Fine, then you take her punishment," Bakugou said and sparks came out of his hand.

Uraraka gulped as she watched his hand coming closer to her face. She closed her eyes as she started to feel the heat coming from his palms closer to her face. The guys looked surprised and seemed ready to intervene.

"No!" Uraraka yelled, putting her ice cream on Bakugou's head and grabbing his hand.

Bakugou tensed, ready to swing at her when she grabbed his arms and pushed him back.

"Hey!" he yelled as he tumbled in the air.

"You don't need a strong quirk to be a hero! Anyone can be a hero as long as they set their minds to it!" Uraraka exclaimed.

Bakugou yelled profanities while trying to maneuver himself in the air. Denki laughed at his friend's predicament and Todoroki allowed himself to smile. Uraraka grabbed Toga and walked off.

"Hey! Come back here Round Face!" Bakugou yelled.

"Right, I almost forgot," Uraraka said and turned back.

"Release," She said as she pressed her hands together.

Bakugou fell and hit the ground hard, watching in disbelief as Uraraka walked away with Toga in tow.