Vampire

Y/n Pov

The more you talked to your father and Ms. Oh you know how much you father loves her and is willing to marry her. You were really impressed when he told the way Ms. Oh took care of your father when he was far from you. At first you though there was no women who would replace your mother but after looking at Ms. Oh You finally though you found an prefect replacement. You knew she wont be a perfect mother like the one you wanted but you believed she would be a great wife to you dad. 

"Dad...we need to tell you something" you said making everything in the conversation sound serious. You father and Ms. Oh looked at you and you grabbed rosie's hand and squeeze it little while your father askes you "What is it about y/n" you gather all you courage again and look in your father's eyes "Its about my girlfriend Roseanne" you said taking a pause. Before you could complete your sentence you father speaks up. "You wanna tell that Roseanne is a Vampire?" he asks and you both look at him with widen eyes. At this time you had different thoughts running trough your mind you wanted to ask how? when? what? why? but you didn't have the words to ask. 

"H-how" a soft voice beside you spoke up. Before saying anything further your father left a sigh and said "I found it out yesterday when she was talking to me" he said and you just stared blankly at him wanted for a clear explanation. 

"Are you a v-vampire t-too?" your girlfriend said and you saw your father slightly nod. Felt like you while world was lying to you first you love and then you father. This was not a small deal you wanted to know why and how it happened. "But how appa?" you asked and you father started telling you. 

"Its before 2 days i went to USA, remember I came at late night covered half in blood?" he asked and i nodded. "That was when i killed that vampire...but he was too smart before dying he had fanged me which turned me into an vampire too. While i was talking care of my Sisters daughter i started developing Blood lust and i didn't wanted to harm the baby so i let Ms. Oh take care of her until i got treated for that. It took me 5 years to be good but still it didn't change the fact that i had become a complete vampire. Many times i even tried to kill Ms. Oh for blood but i couldn't after all that she did for me. It turned out and i turned into a vampire too" you dad gave you a detailed information of what had exactly happened. 

"I could came back because my sisters daughter was taken by a foster family when she was four, but if i would come back and my blood lust would have grown i would have killed my only son and i didn't want that to happened" he said and again i went over and gave him a side hug. 

"So am i the only human in our family?" i said making Ms. Oh and My dad laugh. We all had a family hug it was me, my father and Ms. Oh but something felt missing. You broke the hug and saw your girlfriend smiling at this family moment. "Yahh PARK CHAEYOUNG YOUR ALSO A PART OF THIS FAMILY" i said and she ran to join the hug. 

Felt like my family was finally completed. A father who loved me more then a son. A mother who was step-mother but was ready to give me her full love. And a girl with whom i would promise my future with. Accept the fact that i was the only human there and they all were 'VAMPIRES...'