Jealousy

Y/N Pov

I was getting ready to go to my company and rosie was still sleeping because she was tired from yesterday. She had called her manager and informed she would come little late. After i was ready to leave my house i went over her and kissed her forehead whispering 'Good Morning' she was still asleep so she couldn't hear my whispered. I had cooked her breakfast and kept with a cute note on it.

After 15 minutes of drive i was at the Blackpink Dorm to pick up Jennie because we had a lot work to fetch today. "Can we go to the café, i'm carving for some coffee" she said with her gummy smile and i sighed "We can but first we have a collab meeting right?" she nodded "Ok so first meeting then café and then 'our work'" she purposely made the 'our work' part sound serious.

Rosé Pov

I went inside my office and saw Loren already sitting there. "Good morning Rosé" he greeted me with a warm smile. Its been 1 year i've known Loren, he's a friendly guy and yes i spend a lot of time with him making music , he taught me new tricks of singing and playing guitar.

"Uhm rosé its our break how about if we grab a coffee together?" he sweetly asked, i actually didn't wished to have anything after the delicious breakfast y/n cooked for me but he was my good friend and i had to accompany him. I wanted to hear y/n's voice really bad but he had told me about his collab meeting so i couldn't disturb him.

Me and Loren went to a café which was actually located in the mall. "What would you have?" he asked looking at me "Anything is fine" i randomly said. He ordered us both drink and we both sat near the glass. "Uhm...rosé i wanted to tell you something" he actually sounded serious this time. He started me direct in my eyes and was about to say something. "I-i... I really like you rosé" he said and looked down as if he was scared. I was kinda pissed with it because I'd never seen him the way he saw me, to me he was only a normal friend to me. I was about to reply but then my eyes caught something familiar to me.

I was 101% sure it was Y/n but what was he doing in the mall at this time? I just kept looking outside the window and saw Jennie Unnie who came near him and pulled him somewhere. I got up from the chair and followed them, i saw them going to an jewelry store and they bother were looking at the rings section.

After buying something from the rings section they both stepped out and again i could see jennie unnie drag y/n somewhere. My heart clenched everytime i saw jennie unnie catch y/n's arm and pull him as if they were dating. I wanted to be confirm so i entered the jewelry shop and asked they lady. "Excuse me, what did the 2 people who were here earlier buy?" the lady looked in a book before answering me "Ma'am they bought a pair of couple rings and a diamonds one" she said and i felt like my heart broke.

I couldn't imagine my boyfriend cheating on me with my bestfriend my own unnie. I decided to blow up the lid by entering the shop they both were in. The moment they both saw me their smiles disappeared. Jennie let go y/n's had and looked at me. At the same time Loren came finding me "Hey where were you i was looking for you rosé" he said. I could tell y/n was confused to see me with a guy whom he has never seen before.

To complicate thing I pulled Loren's hand out and pulled him with me as if we were together, I could hear y/n's and Jennie's screams fainting as i walked away with Loren.