Clare and Mason

Y/n Pov

We both were in our flight to Australia and rosé was continuously telling me about her birthplace and everything from her school to collage. And being honest her stories were boring but the way she told them made me interested in them.

"Babe lets click picture together" she said and we came little near and she snapped a pic. She wanted to flex our relationship so she clicked this pic and posted it on her social media accounts.

 She wanted to flex our relationship so she clicked this pic and posted it on her social media accounts

"Eomma!!" she said and ran to hug the lady who opened the door. "Chaeyoung your growing really pretty" the old lady whom i assume as her mother said. "Ahh this must be y/n" she said coming near me and giving me a warm hug. "Annyeong I'm y/n, rosie's soon to be husband" i said with a smile. "Ahh Y/n Chaeyoung told me about you a lot so you dont need to introduce yourself" her mother said.

As we went inside her house she went inside the living room and hugged a middle-aged man and kissed him on the cheek "Aw my princess is back" he said keeping his newspaper aside and hugging rosie. "Appa, this is y/n my soon-to-be husband" she said and her dad looked at me from head to toe. "He looks like a gentle man, i hope he keeps you happy" he said and we shake hands as i introduced myself to her father.

"Lets have dinner first, talks will be going on" her mother said pulling me towards the dinning table. While we were going to the dining table someone shouted "PARK CHAEYOUNG-AHH" it was a young lady whom i assume was her older sister Alice. I'd never seen her but she looked little like rosie. "Oh you must be y/n? Well hi I'm Alice, Chaeyoung' s unnie" she said and gestured for a hand shake which i gladly accepted.

"Chae i need to say your choice is really good" Alice said looking at me which made Rosie blush. We all sat and had dinner, Mason Rosie's dad was quite funny and cheerful he always wanted rosie to follow her dreams. Clare her mother who was sweet and caring and Alice a loving and kind elder sister. That was rosie whole family and i was glad that i was a part of them now.

As soon as the dinner was done Alice pulled Rosie with her and took her to her room while i sat with Rosie's dad talking about his work life and after sometime her mother also joined me.

Rosé Pov

"Unnie what is your plan?" i asked alice while she was packing my gift which i was going to give y/n. "Take him somewhere with you and give him this" she said and kept the bod in front of me and her. "Somewhere like?" i asked "Beach" she said. Well i was planning to tell y/n about this sooner i came to know but i could due to work and even he was busy lately.

The other Blackpink knows about this and soon after y/n knows we would tell everyone about it. Me and alice unnie went downstairs and saw Y/n talking with my mom and dad. They 3 seemed really cute laughing and giggling with each other. "Babe lets leave i need to show you some placed" i said and pulled him out of the chair. "Rosie y/n is really a kind man let me talk to him more" your father said maybe he really liked y/n, who wouldn't.

We waved our good bye's and i asked him to drive to the nearest beach. After we arrived i picked up my hand back which had the box inside it and went walking with y/n. It was sunset time and we both sat on the medium hot sand watching the sky.

"Babe...i cant wait to spend my rest life with you" i said as i kept my head in his shoulder. "I love you Park Roseanne" he said, i didn't know why but i loved when he called me by my real name.