ೋღ 🥀 ღೋ Chapter 1ೋღ 🥀 ღೋ

Love is like flowers

Forever Blooming 

-bloom-

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Verona, Italy

You sighed as you gazed out the window at the magnificent cityscapes of Verona

You sighed as you gazed out the window at the magnificent cityscapes of Verona. You can't enjoy the charm even though you dwell in a beautiful city of romance—the country of Romeo and Juliet—Shakespeare's star-cross lovers. As the spirit of abandonment weighed on you, you felt deflated. Your mother was frantically packing for a new project that required her to travel to the Tortuguero National Park in Costa Rica to photograph tree frogs.

You plead with your young mother, grateful for the effort she has put in to raise you on her own. That's what happens when an 18-year-old Korean girl becomes involved with a married Italian man who is incredibly attractive and smooth-talking. When your so-called father found out he will have a child as a result of his affair with a young photography student in Florence, he rejected her and denied her. So your childhood consisted of only your mother and your Korean grandmother.

You take pleasure in life and accompany your mum on her travels. But, once you became 18 and were enrolled in the University of Verona's art program, you stayed with your nanny, Maria, who looked after you when you weren't with your mother and attended online school. You'll graduate soon, but for the time being, you're working part-time as a children's book illustrator in a small art studio just a few minutes from your apartment.

You're baffled as to why your mother refuses to take you to Costa Rica with her.  You have a three-month vacation, which will allow you to spend more time with your talented, young mother. You planned to take a short break to Rome, visiting galleries and museums and simply relaxing at a cute hotel.

"Please, Momma, take me with you. I swear I'll be good and not go out on my own." You whine and complain behind her as she searches for more suitable footwear. With honey-blonde dyed hair and brown eyes, your mother is stunning. She's a stylish mother. Who is adventurous and trendy.

People mistakenly believe you two are sisters. She is a wildlife photographer, and her work has taken her all over the globe. She has won multiple awards for wildlife photographs. She recently returned from a four-week assignment in the Antarctic Peninsula photographing penguins and a trip to Africa to photograph the wildebeest, which earned her a National Geographic International Award. You even traveled to Australia to photograph the reefs' underwater world.

 You even traveled to Australia to photograph the reefs' underwater world